It's a just okay review! My latest stay in Ocean Shores was just okay! I have stayed here several times over the years and it is always just okay. You are stuck on the whims of the desk. The last three times I have been there they always try to stick me on the first floor down by the road. I always have to go back to the desk and ask for another room! They act like I kicked their dog, but they give me another room. The pool is kind of small and right at the desk so someone is always watching through the windows, it's kind of creepy. Something always seems to not be working. Mostly the wireless never works and the breakfast is all processed prepackaged foods, nothing fresh! I skip it!
Yeah it's a hotel on the beach and they do some things right, but it feels like they do it because they have to. It comes down to attitude! I have talked to the desk, but don't bother any more because of the reactions.
If you stay here! The beds are okay. The rooms are okay. The view is okay. The location is okay. It's just okay! I stay at a lot of BW's and this one is not up to par! It could be super nice with the right people in the right jobs. Where would I stay in Ocean Shores? I don't know! I may never be back to find out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suites Ocean Shores, Washington hotel offers beautiful ocean views and a relaxing atmosphere at a great price. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn where every guest will enjoy convenient access to local shops, restaurants and more. Ideally situated along one of Washington's beautiful coastlines, this Ocean Shores hotel is a short walk to the beaches and a variety of beach activities including clam digging, horseback riding, storm watching and beach combing. Enjoy a romantic ocean view from the well-appointed suite rooms. These spacious guest rooms come equipped with a fireplace, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Note rooms don't have air conditioning. Complimentary breakfast daily from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. Dine at the hotel's onsite restaurant with limited hours. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn also features an indoor swimming pool, jetted spa, dry heat sauna, exercise facility, business services and meeting accommodations for up to 80 guests. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn offers convenient access to attractions such as the Ocean Shores Convention Center, the Oyehut Wildlife Preserve and Protection Island. Guests will also enjoy spending the day exploring the Olympic Rainforest or touring Cooney Mansion or the Polson Railroad Museum. Ocean Shores also hosts a variety of festivals and events throughout the year for both locals and guests to enjoy. We do have pet friendly rooms. All of which are located on the first floor of our hotel. There is a two pet maximum per room and a non- refundable pet fee per day.The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn is ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay in Ocean Shores, Washington. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel Ocean Shores
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Ocean Shores
- Ocean Shores Best Western