This was a lovely stay. We checked in on our anniversary day. First thing we did when we checked in was go to the room. The view from our balconey was so awesome. Closest hotel to the beach in Ocean Shores! :)
The jacuzzi tub was so lovely to have in the room. We used it many times. The bed was very comfortable. The plus for a Best Western is the extra space and there was plenty of that. We were staying for two nights, so it was nice to be able to have an area that was seperate from the vanity area. (The vanity had two sinks - love it!) Loved having check out being noon, so you could relax before you took off for your next destination. :)
The only complaints I have are that the hotel is a bit tired, but still very nice. We had a light out over the bed, no screen on the sliding glass door (hard to keep the birds and bugs out when there is no screen, however, the bugs were hardly an issue and the little bird that came into the room twice was quite cute), no TV channel documentation (not that we used the TV that much, but it would of been nice to have), the grout area around the jacuzzi tub needs some serious re-grouting (did not detere us to use it though), and there were a LOT of spider webs on the balcony. There shouldn't be any spider webs, anywhere.
The BEST part of the whole stay was "Happy 20th Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Krasnov" on the marquee. That was a wonderful surprise to see ON our anniversary evening when we got back from dinner. It was up the whole time that we were there! WOW! I would stay again, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suites hotel offers you the closest stay to the beach in Ocean Shores. Located on one of two main access roads directly to the beach, we also offer convenient access to local shops and restaurants. Our amenities include Indoor Swimming Area with pool, hot tub, and dry sauna; a guest coin-operated laundry, a fitness center, a guest-use business center, and complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Dog-Friendly Rooms are available on our First Floor and we charge a nominal pet fee per night (2 dogs maximum). We’re a short walk to the beach to partake in clam digging, horseback riding, storm watching and beach combing. Close to all the downtown activities and multiple festivals in Ocean Shores yet a stone’s throw away from North America’s only rainforest (Olympic National Park). All guest rooms are studio suites with seating area separated by a wetbar sink and counter; all rooms have overhead fans, decks or patios, ornamental fireplaces, Direct TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel Ocean Shores
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Ocean Shores
- Ocean Shores Best Western