Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn
Comfort Inn and Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$158
Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$77
Grey Gull(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$130
Quality Inn - Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$88
Shilo Inns Ocean Shores(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$129
US$76
US$68
Hotels.com
MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Canterbury Inn(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$123
Travelocity
US$105
US$100
Orbitz.com
Polynesian Resort(Ocean Shores)(Great Value!)
US$159
TripAdvisor
All reviewswaves restaurantocean viewwafflesclosest hotelclam cleaning stationaccess roadbreakfast roomfirst floorcorner roomsliding doorsmall balconytop floorsitting areapet friendly roomfree breakfastelectric fireplaceindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stayed for just one night but I will definitely stay here again. The location's great and my room with 2 queen beds was very spacious and clean and the bed very comfy. The complimentary breakfast was a nice bonus--especially the waffle maker. Overall, I really liked this place and the location just a short walk to the beach.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank glaciersea
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I had my wedding in the lighthouse of this hotel. We also stayed here with 28 other members of our family for my wedding.the staff was amazing they made sure we were well taken care of. We also used the Waves restaurant for our reception the food and drinks were very good. Kids loved the pool. We had an view it was amazing. George and Carla the managers were very easy to work with and made planning my wedding and booking rooms easy. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ocean view is the way to go
1  Thank Msford35
Reviewed 27 April 2013

we had dinner at the Waves last night both of us had the crab pot it was the most flavorful crab we had ever had!! so So delicious! going back for dinner tonight to they have a new chef and who ever he/she is knows how to cook an amazing dinner, i strongly recommend going to the waves to eat.it has a very nice atmosphere, a cozy fire place. The hotel is the nicest one i have ever been in, it is very clean great view of the ocean and not to mention a Jacuzzi tub! We get to enjoy being here for another couple of days and i am already dreading having to leave
Whether you staying in the hotel or not stop by the Waves Restaurant you will not be disappointed at all rather pleasantly surprised

Room Tip: go for the full ocean front view its worth it
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Great hotel, our check in agent (Kevin I think?) was very friendly and helpful. We had two rooms here, and they were much larger then I was expecting...we have four children and there was plenty of room for everyone. Beautiful view of ocean with a balcony, kids loved the pool. We will be staying here again for sure.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

The employees were very friendly and gave us all the information up front. They were upgrading their fireplaces so we couldn't use ours but that was fine. We had an ocean view and it was beautiful. The bed was comfortable. It was nice and quiet, though I am guessing during peak summer time things could get louder. Our only complaint was the continental breakfast. The eggs were a horrible rubbery mess. My husband tried a cinnamon roll that was stale. We ended up splitting a waffle which wasn't terrible. If we were to head that way again, I would probably end up staying there.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple