Spent the night in your spa/suite (room 415). Beautiful view from the top floor. Jacuzzi was extra special. Fireplace was cozy. We loved everything about our stay. Highly recommend anyone looking for a romantic get-away to reserve room 415 and be ready for a treat.
Jim & Mary B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suites hotel offers you the closest stay to the beach in Ocean Shores. Located on one of two main access roads directly to the beach, we also offer convenient access to local shops and restaurants. Our amenities include Indoor Swimming Area with pool, hot tub, and dry sauna; a guest coin-operated laundry, a fitness center, a guest-use business center, and complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Dog-Friendly Rooms are available on our First Floor and we charge a nominal pet fee per night (2 dogs maximum). We’re a short walk to the beach to partake in clam digging, horseback riding, storm watching and beach combing. Close to all the downtown activities and multiple festivals in Ocean Shores yet a stone’s throw away from North America’s only rainforest (Olympic National Park). All guest rooms are studio suites with seating area separated by a wetbar sink and counter; all rooms have overhead fans, decks or patios, ornamental fireplaces, Direct TV, and complimentary Wi-Fi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel Ocean Shores
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Ocean Shores
- Ocean Shores Best Western