This hotel is pretty standard fare - dated but clean and spacious room (king with a sitting area, fridge, sink and microwave), motel style layout with thin ceilings -- we heard every step, bang, move of luggage and furniture from the people above us, through the night and very early in the morning. Bed is extremely firm, balcony with view to the ocean is very small, with room for just 2 little plastic chairs. The breakfast has a lot of variety but get there early, there are guests going back for seconds and thirds! Waves Restaurant was a disappointment - the hotel was full on a Friday night, and there was only one person in the kitchen and 2 harried servers trying to manage a busy dining room. About 40 minutes after ordering our server told us our food was still not even being cooked- so we cancelled our order and left. Our biggest challenge with this property is location - it is right on the car access road to the beach and so instead of listening to the sounds of the waves, we listened to the sounds of pickups on gravel from about 7am until 10pm. The daytime view is of vehicles parked on the sand..... If you're looking for tranquility at the beach this isn't it. Would not return to this hotel or Ocean Shores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suites Ocean Shores, Washington hotel offers beautiful ocean views and a relaxing atmosphere at a great price. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn where every guest will enjoy convenient access to local shops, restaurants and more. Ideally situated along one of Washington's beautiful coastlines, this Ocean Shores hotel is a short walk to the beaches and a variety of beach activities including clam digging, horseback riding, storm watching and beach combing. Enjoy a romantic ocean view from the well-appointed suite rooms. These spacious guest rooms come equipped with a fireplace, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Note rooms don't have air conditioning. Complimentary breakfast daily from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. Dine at the hotel's onsite restaurant with limited hours. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn also features an indoor swimming pool, jetted spa, dry heat sauna, exercise facility, business services and meeting accommodations for up to 80 guests. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn offers convenient access to attractions such as the Ocean Shores Convention Center, the Oyehut Wildlife Preserve and Protection Island. Guests will also enjoy spending the day exploring the Olympic Rainforest or touring Cooney Mansion or the Polson Railroad Museum. Ocean Shores also hosts a variety of festivals and events throughout the year for both locals and guests to enjoy. We do have pet friendly rooms. All of which are located on the first floor of our hotel. There is a two pet maximum per room and a non- refundable pet fee per day.The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn is ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay in Ocean Shores, Washington. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel Ocean Shores
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Ocean Shores
- Ocean Shores Best Western