“Great value”

Quality Inn Okanogan
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Okanogan
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Was one of the BEST places I've found to stay for a weekend while out on the road with my semi, has PLENTY of ample parking with lighting. Price was also a great value at just $55 a night, and they didn't want a deposit because I paid in cash (company pays for) while I was there either. They even let me check in early after the room had been cleaned without charging any extra to do so. was very surprised at how clean and nice the room was, most places that have truck parking are trash pits, the room had been thoroughly been cleaned, with a desk, office chair, along with a sitting chair, complete with microwave and mini fridge, heat-a/c was super quiet and the bed was quite comfortable with plenty of pillows. Still has smoking and non smoking, does have free WiFi (that actually had a full signal that didn't drop out of site once connected like most other hotels) hotel has 3 floors although I stayed on ground level and they kept me at the end where my truck was parked. Also when I called for reservations (was a couple hours away yet and wanted to make sure I'd have a spot to park) it was the manager that answers and runs the front desk (for the most part that I'd ever seen) and it was as simple as he took my name and phone number, said I was good to go and he'd see me when I got there. It is also directly right next door to the Casino and it is within walking distance. Overall was a very nice quiet relaxing weekend, they do also have a free breakfast but couldn't tell you anything about it as I'm not a breakfast person

Room Tip: if you're a person who uses the internet frequently I saw that the WiFi is on the main floor at...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jerry D
GBasra, General Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

The rooms are clean and spacious. The beds are actually quite comfortable and each time we've stayed there we've had more than enough pillows of varying thickness to get comfy with. The staff is helpful and accomodating. Breakfast is included in the price and it's quite a nice spread: two different kinds of fruit, hard boiled eggs, a variety of bagels, fresh waffles, toast, cold cereal-including granola, juice, coffee, tea and two varieties of hot cocoa! Quite the selection considering the price! We always enjoy our stay there!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GBasra, General Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thanks for taking a moment to give such a nice review. I am so happy to hear that you always enjoyed your stay with us and you already made reservation for next week too. See you with your family and little Chihuahua on Monday. Take care

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Words cannot express the appreciation we have for the owners and staff of Okanogan Inn & Suites!! We look forward to the month of December every year!!
The respect shown from the owners and staff to ALL guests was unbelievable!! Great job guys!! Take care and see you all in December......God willing:)

Gordon and Juanette Holdener

Room Tip: we stayed on the main floor which was in the middle which was awesome
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
GBasra, General Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you so much Mr. & Mrs. Holdener for such a great compliment. I am glad that you were so impressed with our staff and hotel as that is our mission. Love to see both of you in December. Take care you too.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

The basics: A three floor property. You enter on the send floor. There is no elevator. The property is immediately off Highway 97, the main North-South highway through the Okanogan Valley.

Check-in was smooth. The clerk was courteous, though VERY quiet. I had to ask for a repeat a couple of times, but that's okay.

Our room was a king-sized bed and the room faced the highway. It was quiet. The room was very clean. Lighting was excellent. A clothes rack was near the front door and had plenty of hangers. The vanity was next to the door. The tub and toilet are in a separate space. The toilet is low-set, great for kids, but hard for aging joints.

Heating and cooling was good with the HVAC unit. Curtains are room darkening, though the vent for the HVAC blows up behind them. We discovered why we saw rooms with the curtains jammed up onto the window sills. That's what we did to have the air blow into the room.

There was a refrigerator and small microwave. Also, a flat screen TV with limited choices. There was no coffee pot, iron or ironing board in the room. There was a desk space for writing or computer. The Wi-Fi is free though slow. Interestingly, we had no cell phone coverage at the hotel or in the immediate area.

The bedding was comfortable. Sheets were clean. Towels were clean though thin.

The breakfast area was small. Breakfast choices include cereal, instant oatmeal, breads, hard boiled eggs, some fruit and waffles. Juice and coffee was available. No other protein choices were available (i.e., meats).

Staff was helpful. They pointed us to a café for lunch when we arrived.

This is a convenient and clean place to stay. The price is great,

Room Tip: If mobility impaired, ask for a room on the second (main) floor. Otherwise, you have stairs to conte...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank I82X73

Thank you so much for giving us detailed feedback. We will be looking forward to impressing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

great place to stay friendly people are grate when I need anything they are more then will to help any time and the breakfast always fresh and coffee is always ready thank u for being there for us
so if u need a place to stay I say the Okanogan inn is the place to stay

ur stay will be grate and will restated

Room Tip: room 333 great room its all to ur self nice and quite
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronda M
GBasra, General Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you for this lovely review. We love to take care of our guest. Thank you again for being our regular guest and R.no 333 is always yours.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Okanogan Inn & Suites, near Omak, Washington.
The owner of this Inn is very friendly and kind.
I had a nice time while I stayed there. Quiet surrounding, lots of parking and wide open space.
The room was clean, had nice hot water for shower and the bed was comfortable
I recommend this place.
Good rate. Not over charging.
Honest owners, is the key to a good business.
I will stay there again when I visit in the area.
Thank You!
PS. I would like to suggest that when you are coming from 97 South and you are getting near yours place, you should put a sign way up before we have to turn for Highway 20 and than turn right, right away.
If I'm new to the area, it would be hard to spot the Inn. You pass it and thats it! You missed a good place to stay.

Hope that my review will help!
Happy New Year!

Room Tip: Stay on the second floor. Get the view to the road!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 361Nichole12

This is such a great review and thank you so much for promoting our motel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our bedding to be comfortable. We look forward to your next stay with us.
And thanks for the suggestion. We would definitely do that.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

EXCELLENT! Very friendly owners/management, a nice, clean and safe environment. The Continential Breakfast is Fabulous and the Waffles are the best! I very much enjoyed my stay, and have already made reservations here for my next trip to Okanogan. I would highly recommend this hotel for your next stay.

Room Tip: If you have a room preference, do not be afraid to ask management upon check-in.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Debby S

Thank you for taking time to let everyone know about your stay with us and recommending our hotel. I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay and you have chosen us as your go to hotel!! See you on your next trip.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Okanogan
Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak
#1 of 2 in Okanogan
Blue Mountain Motel
Blue Mountain Motel
#2 of 2 in Okanogan

Been to Quality Inn Okanogan? Share your experiences!