Quality Inn Okanogan
Omak Inn(Omak)
Good 3.5/5
Junction Motel(Tonasket)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanwould stay againawesome staycontinental breakfastoutdoor poolnice place to stayan older hoteleasy accessother hotelsstayed one nightcoffee makerokanaganomakstopovercerealdesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We would not go back. As soon as we walked in we smelled smoke. Our room was listed as non smoking but was across the hall from a smoking room. My husband put towels at the bottom of the door to block the smell. The room was large. It had a large flat screen TV but no HD/ digital channels. It had fridge, microwave, shampoo, lotion, hair drier. No coffee machine. In the morning the desk guy was walking up and down the first floor hallway talking on his phone! Ahh, people want quiet. We ate at the Chinese / Mexican restaurant that is at the end of the building... never had gravy on almond chicken before... I bet no where is China that happens. Not good.

Room Tip: If you don't like smoke, don't go anywhere near this place.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
GBasra, General Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

First of all I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will definitely address that issue with management.
We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Just returned from a 3 night stay and as always have a wonderful experience here. The rooms are always clean and very spacious, the beds have to be the most comfortable beds we have slept on. The renos that the new owners have done are very nice. The owners are such a nice couple, very friendly and always willing to make your stay one that you will be happy to say you enjoyed. We had our dog with us and never is a problem to bring him along. We stay here 2 or 3 times a year and never hesitate to recommend it to family and friends. And to top it off the rooms are very reasonable in price!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen K

Thank you for the kind words about the hotel. I am so glad that you always enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for being our loyal guest. We would love to welcome you back in Okanogan Inn.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Was one of the BEST places I've found to stay for a weekend while out on the road with my semi, has PLENTY of ample parking with lighting. Price was also a great value at just $55 a night, and they didn't want a deposit because I paid in cash (company pays for) while I was there either. They even let me check in early after the room had been cleaned without charging any extra to do so. was very surprised at how clean and nice the room was, most places that have truck parking are trash pits, the room had been thoroughly been cleaned, with a desk, office chair, along with a sitting chair, complete with microwave and mini fridge, heat-a/c was super quiet and the bed was quite comfortable with plenty of pillows. Still has smoking and non smoking, does have free WiFi (that actually had a full signal that didn't drop out of site once connected like most other hotels) hotel has 3 floors although I stayed on ground level and they kept me at the end where my truck was parked. Also when I called for reservations (was a couple hours away yet and wanted to make sure I'd have a spot to park) it was the manager that answers and runs the front desk (for the most part that I'd ever seen) and it was as simple as he took my name and phone number, said I was good to go and he'd see me when I got there. It is also directly right next door to the Casino and it is within walking distance. Overall was a very nice quiet relaxing weekend, they do also have a free breakfast but couldn't tell you anything about it as I'm not a breakfast person

Room Tip: if you're a person who uses the internet frequently I saw that the WiFi is on the main floor at either end of the hall
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jerry D

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

The rooms are clean and spacious. The beds are actually quite comfortable and each time we've stayed there we've had more than enough pillows of varying thickness to get comfy with. The staff is helpful and accomodating. Breakfast is included in the price and it's quite a nice spread: two different kinds of fruit, hard boiled eggs, a variety of bagels, fresh waffles, toast, cold cereal-including granola, juice, coffee, tea and two varieties of hot cocoa! Quite the selection considering the price! We always enjoy our stay there!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GBasra, General Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thanks for taking a moment to give such a nice review. I am so happy to hear that you always enjoyed your stay with us and you already made reservation for next week too. See you with your family and little Chihuahua on Monday. Take care

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Words cannot express the appreciation we have for the owners and staff of Okanogan Inn & Suites!! We look forward to the month of December every year!!
The respect shown from the owners and staff to ALL guests was unbelievable!! Great job guys!! Take care and see you all in December......God willing:)

Gordon and Juanette Holdener

Room Tip: we stayed on the main floor which was in the middle which was awesome
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
GBasra, General Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you so much Mr. & Mrs. Holdener for such a great compliment. I am glad that you were so impressed with our staff and hotel as that is our mission. Love to see both of you in December. Take care you too.