Blue Mountain Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Omak Inn(Omak)
Junction Motel(Tonasket)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I traveled here alone and got there very late at night but I was able to get a very clean room relatively fast. I really liked the room rate, it was inexpensive for the quality of the room. The quality of my bathroom was even more surprising because it looked like a new bathroom. I stayed here one night and will come back again. The area is very scenic and I wanted to stay close to the lake so this was a perfect place to stay. I would recommend this place to anyone really, they had options for bigger rooms so this is a good place for me to bring my family the next time around.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sagar S
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We came up the Cascade mountains for trip on the bike. With no rooms available from Winthrop to Twisp, we ended up here. They were just doing the finishing touches on a remodel of room "45". The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the shower was even better. What more does a person need to hang their helmet for the night? The staff went out of their way to accommodate, included a nice cup of good old English Indian tea, in the morning. If you are looking for 5 star, don't come here. We left happy, and will be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This is a poor throwback to the old whole in the wall motels of the 50's. They have several if not more, permanent residents, "making themselves at home". The room had no telephone, we weren't told how to sign on to the Internet from our room and the tv was small and old. Luckily we got in very late and planned to leave very early. There was no ice bucket or ice available. The only food and gas was 6 miles away and the Best Western there would have been a much better choice. Bottom line, in 60 years, this is the worst hotel ever and should never be considered.

Room Tip: There aren't any good choices for most travelers here.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joehill53
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stayed here while looking for a rental due to starting a new job in the area. Within the first day I was covered with what I thought were mosquito bites which continued to get progressively worse over the next several days until I was forced to go to the doctor. I was immediately put on antibiotics. Family advised me to look for bed bugs and I certainly found a complete infestation behind the headboard; not just a few we are talking hundreds. Looking into getting a refund, management not very helpful so far.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank SpokaneAng_m
Reviewed 12 June 2013

In spite of all the bad reviews on Trip advisor, we drove by and checked this place out. Those reviews were several years old and we found our stay comfortable, great value and would recommend this place.

Basic, but clean, quiet and a staff who was eager to please.

Room Tip: stay in the building away from the street
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple