“Always excellent”

Anthony's Hearthfire Grill - North Point
Ranked #4 of 347 Restaurants in Olympia
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, View, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Always excellent”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Anthony's is always top notch. I had fish and chops and it was outstanding. The crab cake starter was also very good. They make a great cole slaw with ginger sauce/flavor. I was too full for dessert but is was hard to pass up. Highly recommended

Austin, Texas
“Great Place for Sunset Dinner or Drinks.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Would highly recommend this restaurant if you only have one evening to spend in Olympia, WA.
It is a great place for dinner or drinks especially at sunset! If it is a warm evening and you are seated on the outdoor deck, you can actually see the capital building off in the distance. Before sunset you will need sunglasses. Once the sun goes down, it will be cool so bring a jacket. Would highly recommend the Fork & Knife Ceasar Salad and/or the Dungeness Crab Corn Chowder. The Kobe beef burger was enough for 2.

• Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“great food, on the water front”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Delicious food & great atmosphere. You won't be disappointed when dining here.
Great deck to enjoy the outdoors on a nice day!
Food portions are big, steaks & seafood are delicious and fresh
Drink selection is good, great lemon drops and mojitos
Happy hour has great options and prices
The ahi tuna dish is my favorite!

• Visited June 2014
Olympia, Washington
“Over priced - not that great.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The only time we've eaten inside the noise was so bad, it is reminiscent of a school cafeteria. So outside is where we go. In the morning its nice. As the day wears on, however, the sun ends up in your eyes around diner time. Not enough umbrellas.

It was a nice evening, but the sun was low on the horizon. So we put our backs to it. the reflection of the bay on the massive windows was pretty good. It did look like we were staring at people while they were eating ... but no ... can't see through the windows.

We ordered on first contact with our waiter. Good thing ... it took an hour to get our food.. We both (the other half and I) ordered the Double R Ranch Signature Rib Eye Steak - $36.95. I was not impressed. The seasoning was outstanding. The meat was bland and tasteless. It chewed well, a little grainy. There was a lot of watery looking fluid around the steak (frozen?). The hearth oven roasted Yukon Gold potatoes. Were more charred than anything else (only on one side). The string beans (all 7 of them) were, again ... tasteless.

We had to flag a waiter to get some bread ... the first time. The second time he asked us if we wanted some more, yes we said ... he never returned ... flagged him down, a little later, and ask where the bread was ... " oh ... did you want more?" was his response. We got it that time. After an hour I went to check the kitchen ... our order was sitting there, along with 10(+/-) others.

I thought the service was lousy, the food - mediocre, at best. Certainly not worth the prices they are charging. The French Onion Soup was good, but not worth $8.95. There are better places to go. We'll not be coming back.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank James B
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Delicious, Great View, Terrific Service”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This restaurant is great. The food and service were first rate. It is one of the best meals I had on my vacation and I traveled throughout the west for about six weeks. I liked the décor of the restaurant and enjoyed the large windows overlooking the bay. The steak I had was perfectly seasoned and done to perfection and our server was exceptional. I would definitely recommend this eatery to everyone I know.

• Visited June 2014