“Great Dinner in a low key atmosphere and friendly service and good food!”
Review of Quality Burrito

Quality Burrito
Ranked #61 of 353 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I been told go check out Quality Burrito for a great meal! Thanks SJ for the tip! We had great dinner-with plenty of left overs! I had the Emma's cod burrito and Hubby had the Joe's Ranchero--yum! We had the ginger mojitos which were fantastic ---then we topped it off with sharing a old fashion root beer float! The services was warm friendly!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

This is an amazingly great place to eat while in Olympia - you must eat here when in town. The varied menu has something for everyone and the portions are just right. You'll find the flavors, spices and presentation to be creative as well as delicious. We had brunch there and were very pleased with the menu offerings and absolutely delighted with our meals. We learned that the menu changes regularly so you'll always have something new as the seasons change. The restaurant is very accommodating to those with special dietary needs and preferences. We found the prices to be very competitive for the area and a real bargain for the high quality. Hats off to the manager and chef for his creativity! Our server was attentive, informative and the wait was reasonable. The location and décor are offbeat and reflect the quirky culture that is Olympia.

1  Thank Westolytravelers
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

We are in Wa looking at colleges and were told to try this place. Awesome. Flavors amazing! Everything we had from vegetarian to chicken burritos great. The vegan sweet potato And lime soup yummmm. Our server was friendly and did a great job. Only complaint is that the music a bit loud for me - but I'm the older one in the group >50... My daughter and her friend seemed to think it was great.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Totally Olympia! I have had the pleasure of dining at QB three times over the past year when visiting. The food is seriously inspired! The menu is creative! The service has been wonderful! The wall photos are cute and quirky! The seats of the booths could use replacing and gluten-free beer would be a welcome addition. Breakfasts are just as wonderful as lunch and dinner. This is one of my faves in town.

1  Thank 57maro
Reviewed 21 April 2013

This place gives you great value, good options for vegetarians, and has some nice unpretentious food. I have memories of being cold in the space...seems like the heat needs turned up there. It's offbeat and funky, but you shouldn't let that turn you off. There's good grub to be had. I've never hung out at their bar, but there is one in back. Usually has a nice art show of some kind running on the walls.

Been to Quality Burrito? Share your experiences!