“Westside location = excellence!”

Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.
Ranked #2 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Olympia
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Olympia Coffee Roasting Company is a small batch artisan organic coffee roaster, located in Olympia, WA. We offer a full line of exceptional quality organic coffees seasonally from around the world.
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Whenever I'm on the westside of Olympia, I get my espresso at the tiny Westside Olympia Roasting Company (1706 Harrison Ave NW). They take great care with each coffee drink, and for this coffee snob it's a great relief to know that my macchiato/cappuccino needs will be well met. There is no seating inside, but you can lean casually against the counter while chatting with the barista. On those rare occasions when the sun comes out, you can enjoy your coffee outside on the rustic benches. Excellent cookies and beans, too! Oh, and the original location on Cherry is good too.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Where we come from we have a decent coffee house, but nothing like this. We weren't sure which variety to order, so our server asked about our tastes and made a recommendation. Then he ground the beans and brewed our selections one cup at a time with precise times and water temperature. The flavor was simply amazing!

1  Thank hpcle
Reviewed 1 September 2012

This is a little spot but big in quality! I like going there and seeing locals gathered for talk and a cuppa. An independent business which has also opened up a Westside location! Enjoyed a cuppa in Port Townsend from Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.!

1  Thank Wendy334
Reviewed 18 July 2012 via mobile

Just had an awesome mocha at this place. Artfully made and great service. Hard to find a place to sit, its pretty popular! Not too much food to choose from...I didnt try any. But overall a great place!

Reviewed 11 July 2012

While we have many coffee choices in Olympia, the OCR on the east side offers excellent single cup coffee pours as well as smooth cappuccinos. A few sweets are on hand--I recommend the coffee cake or croissants. There is a small sitting space that is both clean and well designed. The west side location is even smaller but a great neighborhood spot for a quick cup. The variety of south American beans can sell out here by mid-week. Also, the Big Truck expresso is an acquired taste, at least for me. Overall, I find the quality of coffee here terrific, the service fine, and the treats a perfect snack.

Been to Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.? Share your experiences!