“Where a local gets coffee every morning”

Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.
Ranked #2 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Olympia
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Olympia Coffee Roasting Company is a small batch artisan organic coffee roaster, located in Olympia, WA. We offer a full line of exceptional quality organic coffees seasonally from around the world.
Olympia, Washington
“Where a local gets coffee every morning”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I am a local from Olympia and this is the place I get my coffee every morning. The folks are nice and it's locally owned. if you happen to be in the neighborhood, you should stop by and try their brew!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank pugetsoundwarrior

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Excellent Coffee and Service”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

While on vacation in Olympia, Washington we had coffee at their downtown store. The coffee choices were numerous and my choice tasted excellent! Our barista was very nice and had a lot of knowledge about coffee. She helped us pick a coffee she felt was what we'd like and she was right! I noticed they recently won an award for roasting coffee and I understnad why. We will definitely go back the next time we're in the area!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank notime1
New Haven, Connecticut
“Artisan Coffee”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Stopped here on our way out of town when visiting Olympia... every cup of coffee is made individually from your choice of bean... there were 8 choices when we went, and while i love my coffee, i'm not an expert. the barista (hip friendly young guy) recommended a "bright" variety to clear the cobwebs, and it was delicious. also had a croissant, truly excellent. a small but clean, bright spot, highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank david M
Olympia, Washington
“Great Coffee and Awesome Blueberry Pound Cake!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I stopped at the westside location last week to pick up a coffee and something to eat since I had a busy morning and had not had breakfast. The tiny location is great and very friendly. The coffee was very good and the blueberry pound cake was super good. Parking was available right in front. There is some seating outside. All in all, this is a great addition to the west side of Olympia. I'll be back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AreWeHavingFunYet
Seattle, Washington
“Westside location = excellence!”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Whenever I'm on the westside of Olympia, I get my espresso at the tiny Westside Olympia Roasting Company (1706 Harrison Ave NW). They take great care with each coffee drink, and for this coffee snob it's a great relief to know that my macchiato/cappuccino needs will be well met. There is no seating inside, but you can lean casually against the counter while chatting with the barista. On those rare occasions when the sun comes out, you can enjoy your coffee outside on the rustic benches. Excellent cookies and beans, too! Oh, and the original location on Cherry is good too.

• Visited February 2013