“Amazing Mocha!”

Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.
Ranked #2 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Olympia
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Olympia Coffee Roasting Company is a small batch artisan organic coffee roaster, located in Olympia, WA. We offer a full line of exceptional quality organic coffees seasonally from around the world.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Their coffee is special. The staff obviously enjoy their jobs too. Happy people make me happy. The barista made my drink as if he were making a work of art. The mocha was amazing...not too sweet - perfect mix. I will be back soon!

2  Thank Marrissa99

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Not a lot to say, you will not have better coffee or espresso anywhere else. If you are looking for quality coffee any of the 3 locations in town can help you out.

1  Thank swimmit
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have not been able to stop thinking about their coffee! I had an americano and it was the best one I've ever had. It was extremely flavorful and, like someone else said, had very low acidity. The staff was really friendly and helpful as well. We enjoyed being able to watch them roast the beans while sipping on our drinks. You must try it!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Coffee was rich and low in acid... prices were great. Plenty of parking on the street. There is another location south of town.

2  Thank WmLW
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I love Oympia Coffee Roasting Company! Yummy coffee, local, clean, friendly and very helpful staff. Their latte's are good, but, personally I love their drip coffee the best. :)