“Very Overrated ”

Olympia Coffee Roasting Co.
Ranked #2 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Olympia
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Olympia Coffee Roasting Company is a small batch artisan organic coffee roaster, located in Olympia, WA. We offer a full line of exceptional quality organic coffees seasonally from around the world.
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I am from the Seattle area and was in the area looking for some delicious strong coffee. Seeing this place was rated number 1 in Olympia I came here. Not only was the coffee a complete let down they only has two "natural" flavors. I got the vanilla flavor which tasted like vanilla flavored dirt. The people were probably high and they sold a wool blanket the size of a napkin for $200. I definitely wouldn't recommend this place if you like strong coffee.

4  Thank Nicole W

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I love good coffee and have been called a coffee snob.. Olympia Coffee is the best coffee I have ever had anywhere! I have shipped coffee to friends and family throughout the US and have gotten them hooked too. My husband has to drink decaf and their's tastes like regular coffee. When we had friends over, he had a pot made of the decaf and they had a cup and could not believe it was decaf. The baristas are very well trained. Once you have had Olympia Coffee you will be spoiled as I am.

3  Thank alan217
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Their coffee is special. The staff obviously enjoy their jobs too. Happy people make me happy. The barista made my drink as if he were making a work of art. The mocha was amazing...not too sweet - perfect mix. I will be back soon!

2  Thank Marrissa99
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Not a lot to say, you will not have better coffee or espresso anywhere else. If you are looking for quality coffee any of the 3 locations in town can help you out.

1  Thank swimmit
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have not been able to stop thinking about their coffee! I had an americano and it was the best one I've ever had. It was extremely flavorful and, like someone else said, had very low acidity. The staff was really friendly and helpful as well. We enjoyed being able to watch them roast the beans while sipping on our drinks. You must try it!