Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Olympia Inn(Olympia)
Quality Inn(Olympia)
  • Pool
All reviewscapitol lakeoutdoor poolhotel restauranthardwood floorsbreakfast buffetcoffee barroom was largequiet locationbeds were comfortableroad tripking bedmichelleconferencebanquetloungeservertrees
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Had a nice stay at Red Lion hotel in Olympia.
Even my kids enjoyed it. Nice quick service!
They even had toothpaste and toothbrushes for us. Water was given when we checked in since we are a member. Nice rooms with plenty of space.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Yvonne D
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Red Lion Olympia provides a very nice stay at a very competitive price. Room size was more than adequate and the staff were all extremely friendly. An overall solid choice for business travel. Parking is convenient and close to the front door.

Room Tip: If you can secure a corner room they are slightly larger.
1  Thank BufordTJustice70
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The Red Lion hotel is one of best in Olympia. Recent remodeling has really made the place shine. The views are great and the staff make a great place to stay.
If you have a dog with you, or for a dog show it continues to bge THE place to stay,

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is the third time I have stayed at Red Lion Olympia, and I love it there. The staff is great, the rooms are nice, I like the fitness center and the morning buffet is convenient and good. I would definitely recommend the hotel if your travels take you to Olympia.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Margo R
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel from 02.10.14-02.14.14 on business. Having spent far too much time in hotels around the country during my time with the USMC, I would have been content with a decent bed and cable tv, but this location was set up much better than I would have expected!

My room was clean, bed was comfortable, our conference room was tended to very well by the gal that was looking after us.

The real highlight of my stay was the folks that took care of me during my stay. Ardys and AJ at the front desk were fantastic at giving me directions around town, reissuing my room key when I locked myself out of the room and always giving a warm greeting when I walked by.

The hotel restaurant was fantastic, the food was great and again, the service was amazing here as well. Chloe and Dee Dee was very accomodating and patient (our group may have stopped in once or twice for drinks). They gave prompt service, remembered my order throughout the week (both food and beverage), and were both mighty nice gals.

Toward the end of my stay I asked the employees what they thought about working there, and they all loved it, as evidenced by their friendly service. I also spoke with Dwight and Jim, two of the supervisors and they were both proud of their employees and it showed. This hotel functions at a high level because the staff is treated well, their supervisors give them the support that they need. Additionally, this hotel is union so the folks that work there are given a decent wage (But the cost of the rooms were still very reasonable!), so they don't have high rate of turn-over, which means the folks that work there know their job and know it very well.

I am in love with this location, from the service to the room quality and price to the great location - I'd go back to Olympia just to stay there again.

X-
Mr. Highlander

Room Tip: When they say the rooms near the lobby are a bit louder, they are correct! I did wake early one morning as a group set up in their conference room, but that is to be expected.
1  Thank Robert K