“Olympia overnight”

Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Olympia
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My wife and I stayed overnight along with our dog. The lake-facing rooms offered good access to a large lawn. Before we left town in the morning, we drove and parked downhill for a pedestrian walk up to the capitol. The hotel is well situated in a quiet scenic spot.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Our group hosted our annual convention at the Olympia location and were pleased with the value provided for our members.
*There were ample and diverse sized meeting rooms.
*The food served for breakfast was traditional fare, fresh and ample.
*The food offered at our other lunches and dinners was above and beyond what is expected for a group.

With attendees coming from around the state, it was conveniently located just off I-5.

Ann – Director of Operations was delightful to work with and responsive to needs and requests.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This hotel was great yes the room needs updating but which hotel is up to date always? The staff there were friendly and welcoming and just all around nice. My only complaint was the cheesecake if you are going to serve cheesecake please be sure it's fresh especially if it's almost ten bucks a slice. besides the pie mishap we are at the restaurant several times it was always delicious. The breakfast buffet is a must of you stay there. The price you can't beat and the options they give you, just woke up at home and wish I could still access that buffet but no time to cook breakfast. Lol. Hope this helped avoid the cheesecake!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel exceeded my expectations. I ate 5 meals at their restaurant, Dee Dee and Bill had some of the best customer service! I felt like they wanted me to ask for something extra just so they could accommodate it! They were wonderful people for the hospitality biz! Sean and Ardis at the front desk were also great! Very accommodating and helpful in everyway. Also a great workout and guest room! Great view of a lake/pond!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 12 March 2014

As soon as I pulled into the parking lot I knew that my long day was going to have a restful end. The exterior is well kept and clean and well lit. Walking into the lobby I noticed right away the attention to detail and the front desk staff appreciated my long day. My room was a little dated in furniture but absolutely clean and in good repair . The value is there, I have no concerns about the price. The price was more than right in this one. A tad off of the beaten path but I know where I am staying next time I pass through Olympia Washington .

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Had a nice stay at Red Lion hotel in Olympia.
Even my kids enjoyed it. Nice quick service!
They even had toothpaste and toothbrushes for us. Water was given when we checked in since we are a member. Nice rooms with plenty of space.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Yvonne D
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Red Lion Olympia provides a very nice stay at a very competitive price. Room size was more than adequate and the staff were all extremely friendly. An overall solid choice for business travel. Parking is convenient and close to the front door.

Room Tip: If you can secure a corner room they are slightly larger.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BufordTJustice70
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olympia
The Governor Hotel, a Coast Hotel
Ramada Olympia
Ramada Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia
Hilton Garden Inn Olympia
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia
Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn

Been to Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion? Share your experiences!