“My Son's Favorite Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brewery City Pizza

Brewery City Pizza
Ranked #71 of 345 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Culemborg, The Netherlands
“My Son's Favorite Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I grew-up in Tumwater, so I have a sentimental attachment to the restaurant. That said, they serve one of my favorite pizzas, ever.
When we lived in Washington, my son took pizza love to a whole new level. Whenever I would visit my grandmother, who lived in Tumwater, I was on the hook for at least one pizza. Now that we have moved out of state, my son still mentions Brewery City as his favorite pizza.
Yes, it can take forever to get a pizza. The service is okay, but friendly. Personally, I think it is worth the wait. If time is an issue, call ahead and they will have your pizza ready when you walk in. Most importantly, this is a local business worth supporting.
And about the lady who had missing pizza…how is this possible? They have aluminum foil at the front, and you wrap your own leftovers.

• Visited June 2013

Vancouver, WA
“Count your left overs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

So I have been visiting Brewery City Pizza since about 1985, and have always enjoyed their pizza.

On this LAST visit everything went great until the night after our visit, we had brought home our left overs as always and when we started to re heat them and discovered that a portion of our leftovers were missing. It was really easy for us to spot, as we knew what we had not eaten and by the way we order our pizza.

I am not sure if this was done because the person who wrapped it was hungry,and they did not let us know that they had dropped it, so to me it was a theft. They for whatever reason decided to not provide us with the remainder of our order.

Never again BCP!!!

• Visited January 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Brewmaster!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012

BCP pizza is hard to beat. All of the pizza is good but the Brewmaster is best. Casual, comfortable dining in a bright, open setting. Essentially self service (you order at the counter and it is brought to you when done). Good selection of drinks.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank The2TravelingFools
Olympia, Washington
“Could be a whole lot better.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

Lousy service, toppings and sauce are okay and the price is outrageous for what you get. Service is spotty at best and anything you order takes a long time to get to the table. I'm not wasting time with another visit.

Visited March 2012
Olympia, Washington
“Service was poor and food not that great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

My co-workers swear by their tomato bisque soup and while that did look good, I decided to go for a salad since it was a warm day. I ordered the chicken, pear and walnut salad which I was excited to try. The pears were canned and fresh would have been alot better. My lettuce was okay but my co-workers salads all had wilting gross looking lettuce and they didn't want to eat it. Our server was really slow and didn't seem to give much apology to our food issues. The best thing I had was their garlic bread which is pretty good but the rest of the food was a bit disappointing.

Visited June 2012