“Nice room”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Olympia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Checked in without a reservation. Very nice room with double beds and all amenities. Large space, clean, comfortable; much better than some other Quality inns we've stayed in. Good value and would recommend to I-5 travelers.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My car got broken into, my windows were busted out, and when we asked for a late check out to deal with the insurance, the lady at the front desk was very nice and understanding, but the owner got involved and refused us to stay later then the check out time unless we paid for another night.
I reserved a non smoking room and signed a form that if i smoked in the room id be charged. The room smelt so bad of stale smoke. The front desk couldn't help. So my husband went out and bought some room spray.
There was mold on the ceiling in the bathroom, and toliet was dirty.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I reviewed this hotel already but assume my review must have been taken down. The bathroom was dirty with stains on the rim of the toilet. The shower was also dirty with hair stuck to the ceiling above the shower. The tub surround also appeared to be dirt stained and we weren't sure how clean the bathroom floor was considering the stains on the toilet. Add to that the sheets didn't fit the bed and kept pulling up on both of us all night. All in all, it was not a good experience. Although the staff seemed concerned about the issues with the room, they did nothing to compensate us for our troubles except to offer a few apologies. We will not be staying at this hotel in the future and will not be recommending it to anyone else we know traveling through that area.

Room Tip: Check the cleanliness of the room before unpacking your car.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob H
quality130, Front Desk Attentent at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the restroom and cleanness on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. We are in the process of training all of our staff to make sure these things do not happen again.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Olympia.

Kind Regards,

Lois Scott
Front Desk Attentant
Quality Inn, Olympia WA
360-9434710

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stayed for 2 nights upon visiting the city.
This is a motel style hotel.

Checkin was very friendly and efficient, I was given a map and advised on local places to eat and directions into the centre which was most welcome.

Room very spacious with sofa, queen bed and the usual

Bed very comfortable
Lots of power sockets for chat purging

I could not get any hot water in the sink, but the shower was fine

Wifi worked but was very slow on first night making it almost unusable
It seemed to speed up after that ( not sure if it was due to lots of people logging on)

Breakfast was a more limited selection than other QI I've stayed at but still fine: cereals, juices, fruits, yoghurts, toast and waffles.

Prices seemed quite steep in Olympic, this was one of the cheaper options, I would recommend

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank padprod
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My company set me up here. I drive a truck and I had parked out on the road to go in to see where to park. Before I get in the desk clerk came out and told me where to park. Check in was very easy. My room had a king bed and couch. There's a micro fridge (that kept "wheezing") and microwave. Newer flat screen TVs are always a welcome sight especially when they offer more then just a few channels to watch. The breakfast is the typical beagle and stuff but they also offer biscuit and gravy and waffles. Only complaint I have is the wifi sucks. It keeps going in and out, must be a router issue. There's plenty of restaurants around if you are able to drive. Don't over look this place if your passing thru.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This was our second or third Quality Inn. Just average. The self locking glass security door from
the parking lot did not lock after hours as the sign said. They actually charged me 1.50 for a safe
i didn't want, use, need or ever see. Breakfast was just ok. The staff feed their kids after the guests eat. I prob would not go back.

Room Tip: Double check your bill, unless you want to pay for a safe you don't need or want.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Hotels in Olympia, WA are expensive for what you get. We paid $79, plus tax, to stay in a room that would be $59 elsewhere, but this was a deal compared to the prices of other, local hotels.

The hotel itself is old and showing its age. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, but the pillows smelled, as if the pillow cases had not been changed.

One negative about this hotel is that they charge you 25 cents to print out an airline boarding pass. Nothing like nickel and diming guests!

I would probably stay here again, but only because of the reasonable rate.

Hint: Ask for a room on the side of the building that does not face the freeway. The old windows let in most of the freeway noise.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side of the hotel that does not border the freeway to cut down on noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olympia
The Governor Hotel, a Coast Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Olympia
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
Extended Stay America - Olympia - Tumwater
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion
Best Western Tumwater-Olympia Inn

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!