“Overall very good. The bottle of water when I checked in...”
Review of Ramada Olympia

Ramada Olympia
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Olympia
Sacramento
“Overall very good. The bottle of water when I checked in...”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Overall very good. The bottle of water when I checked in is a very simple but nice and appreciated after a long drive etc.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Michael G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Olympia, responded to this review, 28 March 2013
I’m glad you get to enjoy the perks of being a rewards member. Complimentary bottled water can sometimes be just the thing you need after a long day. If your travels bring you back to Olympia I hope you’ll stay with us again. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Korean first
Olympia
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I got into the Inn a little late. I was tired but the receptionist was cheerful and didn't take a lot of time checking me in and sending me on my way. The room and amenities were very nice, and I was able to relax down to a comfortable evening of phone calls and TV.

The next morning was comfortable after I was able to have a nice breakfast and be on my way back to the office. An attendant had watched me stop and offered any help when I was trying to decide which item to put on my plate---very observing and a nice way to start the day.

I would look forward ANYTIME to staying at the Ramada--

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Michael G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Olympia, responded to this review, 12 March 2013
I love hearing reviews like yours. Our goal is for everybody to have a stay like yours: quiet, comfortable and relaxing. The attention our breakfast attendant gave you is a great example of the service we try to provide to every person, every time. We look forward to having you back again for another great stay.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olympia
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
Hilton Garden Inn Olympia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion
The Governor Hotel, a Coast Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olympia - Lacey

Been to Ramada Olympia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Olympia

Property: Ramada Olympia
Address: 4520 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA 98516-5363 (Formerly Ameritel Inn Olympia)
Region: United States > Washington > Olympia
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Olympia
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Olympia 2.5*
Our Ramada Hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet served from 6am to 10am, 24 hour pool and hot tub, fitness center, and complimentary wireless and wired internet. The amenities also include fitness center, Ramada Food Mart, multi-lingual staff, laundry facilities, meeting facilities, business center. The property is wheelchair accessible. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Olympia