“Perfect stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Olympia

Ramada Olympia
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Olympia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed here for business and I found the hotel to be very quiet which I loved. My room had a lovely view and the property was clean. The staff at the front desk(especially Nicole) was amazing, so friendly and helpful! I really liked this hotel but I do wish the rooms were a little more updated. The room color palette was a bit dreary and the mattress was not super cushy comfy but other than that it was a clean hotel and the room was comfortable.Breakfast was fine although the muffins were lackluster for sure and I wish there was room service available. All things considered I will likely stay here again as the quiet and the staff truly make the difference.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jessica D
Lacey, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed in the king,jacuzzi suit as an overnight away from teens. So,worth it ! Free breakfast worth it, beds great, staff great. Nothing bad to,say. Stayed here 7!timesbobpver the years. This is my first review

Room Tip: If you are looking for romantic get the rooms with a jacuzzi in the room. If not,indoor pool and hot...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Spanaway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel is wonderful it offers 24 hr pool and hot tube and gym even though we did not use the gym but total spent about 2 hrs. In late late at night. It is also close to a movie theater and lots of good resurtants. We also had nice hot cleanshower and lots of tv cchannels we watch normally. Never mind a great breakfast with eggs, tea, cocco, lots of type of fruit, homemade Buglium waffles with fruit suryp and wipe cream. Big time yumm. It was like best Ihope for free and I got to eat it in my pjs. There was also coffe juices and 3 types of creamers! There was also huge cookies when we checked in different flavors. The staff was freindly professional and informative about not only there hotel but also local events and directions to thoose events.The only thing that was bad was our mini big frig did not seem very cooled but it kept our food cold so itcould have been me and the hot weather. However in my husband and I's opopinion if that is th only thi g wrong with your room then its still an excellent stay!!! We love this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

San Juan Capist
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Place was clean, breakfast was on point, staff was friendly, pool and gym were 24 hours. Only thing I would suggest is the items stocked for the late night munchies (which is awesome) would have some healthy options.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Had a nice spacious room with one bed, and room also was equipped with Frig & microwave, which was nice to hold leftovers and heat them up later, from the restaurants nearby. The hotel staff were All very friendly. They honored my request of View of Trees, and they gave me a nice room on the 4th floor, and honored the DND sign my door, which I really appreciated! The breakfast area had a lot of tables, but seemed crowded both times I went there. I opted to sit on the sofa near the front desk to eat, then take my dishes to the bus trays after. The food selection had a lot of healthy options, including fresh cherries on the stem one day. Though the WiFi was free to use, I did use the business center, which was quiet, and equipped with computers, printer, and pen and paper for notes.
The thing I would suggest for the guest room is to upgrade the bathroom faucets, and remove the grainy floor surface from the tub. It was so rough on the feet, I had to place a towel to stand on.. I could not imagine taking a bath on that gritty floor. Just a suggestion, otherwise a very comfortable stay, with easy access to the freeway, and again, very nice employees. thank you!

Room Tip: enjoyed view of trees, more relaxing
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olympia
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
Hilton Garden Inn Olympia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia
Hotel RL Olympia by Red Lion
The Governor Hotel, a Coast Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olympia - Lacey

Been to Ramada Olympia? Share your experiences!