“Fantastic Sandwiches!”

Cuisines: American
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Fantastic Sandwiches!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband & I spent the day walking around downtown Olympia yesterday! We decided to try out 5th Avenue Sandwich Shop for lunch. I ordered the French Dip & my husband ordered the BBQ Beef. I absolutely loved my French Dip. My husband devoured his BBQ Beef! It's a little messy but well worth it! The staff was super friendly & service was quick! We definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants a yummy & affordable lunch! We can't wait to come back!

• Visited July 2014

Auburn, United States
“Delicious”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our way home from Oregon and loved their sandwiches. I had the four cheese which was fabulous. My husband thought their egg salad was the best he ever had. The service was excellent in spite of being packed. We will return.

Dupont, Washington
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We love the sandwiches. Fantastic service--very friendly and welcoming. Great stop while in downtown Olympia.

• Visited May 2014
Leesburg, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We went to this place under the impression that they would have gluten free bread but they didn't. Instead they were able to make the turkey BLT as a lettuce wrap, which was good. My sister had a salad and it was good but not amazing. The place had a homey feel. It was good but not amazing.

Poinciana, Florida
“Get the Cheese and beer soup”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We went in for a quick lunch and found the best lunch I have had in a long time. The soup was great and the sandwich was wonderful.

Visited May 2014