“The bread is awesome.” 4 of 5 bubbles

5th Avenue Sandwich Shop
Ranked #1 of 343 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, South Carolina
“The bread is awesome.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We loved finding this restaurant while wandering Olympia. The staff were very friendly and our waiter took time to learn what kind of taste we were looking for. The ambiance is laid back but busy with all of the customers. Highlights: The four cheese sandwich was tasty, and the albacore tuna, especially on jalapeño bread, was amazing. Just right for us on a rainy, touristic day.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Fantastic Sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband & I spent the day walking around downtown Olympia yesterday! We decided to try out 5th Avenue Sandwich Shop for lunch. I ordered the French Dip & my husband ordered the BBQ Beef. I absolutely loved my French Dip. My husband devoured his BBQ Beef! It's a little messy but well worth it! The staff was super friendly & service was quick! We definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants a yummy & affordable lunch! We can't wait to come back!

• Visited July 2014
Auburn, United States
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our way home from Oregon and loved their sandwiches. I had the four cheese which was fabulous. My husband thought their egg salad was the best he ever had. The service was excellent in spite of being packed. We will return.

Dupont, Washington
“Great Sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We love the sandwiches. Fantastic service--very friendly and welcoming. Great stop while in downtown Olympia.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We went to this place under the impression that they would have gluten free bread but they didn't. Instead they were able to make the turkey BLT as a lettuce wrap, which was good. My sister had a salad and it was good but not amazing. The place had a homey feel. It was good but not amazing.