“Great restaurant”

5th Avenue Sandwich Shop
Ranked #1 of 345 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Great sandwiches , great welcome, and a great "little" extra. Highly recommend for lunch when visiting Olympia. There is another shop on 4th street open till 7.00pm

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Santa Rosa, California
“Great BBQ Sandwith”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I had one of the most delicious (and delightfully messiest!) BBQ sandwiches at this place.

The waitress was very friendly.

• Visited June 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“The bread is awesome.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We loved finding this restaurant while wandering Olympia. The staff were very friendly and our waiter took time to learn what kind of taste we were looking for. The ambiance is laid back but busy with all of the customers. Highlights: The four cheese sandwich was tasty, and the albacore tuna, especially on jalapeño bread, was amazing. Just right for us on a rainy, touristic day.

• Visited June 2014
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Fantastic Sandwiches!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband & I spent the day walking around downtown Olympia yesterday! We decided to try out 5th Avenue Sandwich Shop for lunch. I ordered the French Dip & my husband ordered the BBQ Beef. I absolutely loved my French Dip. My husband devoured his BBQ Beef! It's a little messy but well worth it! The staff was super friendly & service was quick! We definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants a yummy & affordable lunch! We can't wait to come back!

• Visited July 2014
Auburn, United States
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our way home from Oregon and loved their sandwiches. I had the four cheese which was fabulous. My husband thought their egg salad was the best he ever had. The service was excellent in spite of being packed. We will return.

Been to 5th Avenue Sandwich Shop? Share your experiences!