“Fantastic coffee and food, fabulous service, excellent place!”
Review of Dino's Coffee Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dino's Coffee Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: At Dino's we offer a variety of coffee beverages made from fresh coffee beans roasted here in Olympia by our very own master roaster. Along with daily pastries and goofy smiles we are happy to serve you up a cup or help you pick out your very favorite beans to brew and enjoy at home. We offer free Wi-Fi and a great space to just come hang out and enjoy some good coffee!
“Fantastic coffee and food, fabulous service, excellent place!”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

I am so thrilled to write a review about this place! I didn't even know it was there until I bought an Amazon local voucher, and boy am I glad I purchased it! The food was fresh, delicious and healthy. The coffee was bold and flavorful and beautifully served. But most importantly, the service was spectacular- Friendly and attentive.
I gave my visit a 5 star rating because there was no option for anything higher! I swear I'm not in cahoots with these people, I just really had a phenomenal visit! Will definitely be going back again and again.

Portland, Oregon
“The cafe the west side has been waiting for”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Open early enough to grab a coffee before you have to leave town. A coffee and one of their toothsome pastries. There's also someone interesting to exchange a word or two with. And then there's lunch -- excellent soup, equally good sandwiches as thought up from day to day by the restless mind of the owner, Joel. And then a few specials...very affordable, attentive and idiosyncratic. Let' s hope it endures to become the anchor for more local and high quality places to eat and meet on the Westside.

Olympa, WA
“Dino's Is New with Good Quality”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I like Dino's on the Westside. Friendly place for coffee, pastry, and soup and sandwich. My first trip they were trying too hard--nothing new when a place is starting out. Recently, it appears Dino's is more organized. Food was good first time; still good. I have had pastries and also lunch on a couple occasions.

Olympia, Washington
“Great neighborhood addition!”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Dino's Coffee Bar in Uptown West Olympia is a great place to not only meet for coffee, but have a bite to eat! Their hours are great so you can enjoy one of the many menu items that their chef prepares which are wonderful foods at reasonable prices.

The folks that work there have been pleasant every time I go in, and service is timely for that cup of Firefly coffee (environmentally friendly, sustainably grown) drip to go!

They are a great addition to the West Olympia neighborhood nestled next to Olympia Framemakers - another great local business. With free WiFi, it's a great place for checking emails, doing homework or having small business meetings. Stop in! You won't be disappointed.