“More than a coffee bar” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dino's Coffee Bar - CLOSED

Dino's Coffee Bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Description: At Dino's we offer a variety of coffee beverages made from fresh coffee beans roasted here in Olympia by our very own master roaster. Along with daily pastries and goofy smiles we are happy to serve you up a cup or help you pick out your very favorite beans to brew and enjoy at home. We offer free Wi-Fi and a great space to just come hang out and enjoy some good coffee!
Olympia, Washington
“More than a coffee bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

Recently met two friends for lunch at Dino's. Had never been there before but one of my friends had lived in the neighborhood and had enjoyed their food. Well, I certainly was not disappointed when we walked in the door. Friendly, warm atmosphere and was greeted in the same manner. I had a Reuben (one of my favorite sandwiches). It was really good and was made with OlyKrat which is a locally made sauerkraut. I bought a pound of their coffee for a gift. The young man who sold it to me certainly knew his coffee. Will definitely be back. They have a cute outside dining area that I hope to use when the weather is warmer.
P.S. If you are lucky you might be able to meet Dino (a 140 lb sweet great dane). We did!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ok2wa

Kansas City, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

i've eaten at dino's 3 times now and each time, the food was just wonderful. great breakfasts and really good coffee. food is fresh and presented beautifully!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Fantastic coffee and food, fabulous service, excellent place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

I am so thrilled to write a review about this place! I didn't even know it was there until I bought an Amazon local voucher, and boy am I glad I purchased it! The food was fresh, delicious and healthy. The coffee was bold and flavorful and beautifully served. But most importantly, the service was spectacular- Friendly and attentive.
I gave my visit a 5 star rating because there was no option for anything higher! I swear I'm not in cahoots with these people, I just really had a phenomenal visit! Will definitely be going back again and again.

Portland, Oregon
“The cafe the west side has been waiting for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Open early enough to grab a coffee before you have to leave town. A coffee and one of their toothsome pastries. There's also someone interesting to exchange a word or two with. And then there's lunch -- excellent soup, equally good sandwiches as thought up from day to day by the restless mind of the owner, Joel. And then a few specials...very affordable, attentive and idiosyncratic. Let' s hope it endures to become the anchor for more local and high quality places to eat and meet on the Westside.

• Visited October 2012
Olympa, WA
“Dino's Is New with Good Quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I like Dino's on the Westside. Friendly place for coffee, pastry, and soup and sandwich. My first trip they were trying too hard--nothing new when a place is starting out. Recently, it appears Dino's is more organized. Food was good first time; still good. I have had pastries and also lunch on a couple occasions.

• Visited October 2012