“Give them a try!”

Ranked #166 of 350 Restaurants in Olympia
Bonney Lake
“Give them a try!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Because Panera has longer open-for-business hours than the usual lunch places, I can depend on this place for good food when I'm working extended hours. The food presentations are nice with fresh salads, sandwiches and soups. The service is fast and involves you busing your own table. This is fast and easy and in the interest of efficiency, I like it! I usually get their avocado BLT. It's consistently good.

Visited June 2014

Olympia, Washington
“Good food, good price, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have visited this restaurant on a regular basis. The menu has plenty to choose from and the food has been good. I enjoy going with coworkers or my family. I love the smokehouse turkey panini. I also love the fact that the nutritional information is listed right on the menu which makes it easier for those of us that are watching the calories we eat.

• Visited May 2014
Tacoma, Washington
“Good food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Sandwiches are tasty and loaded with good stuff. I bought 3 turkey sandwiches and a bowl of soup for 4 of us with one drink and a discounted bear claw for dinner tonight. One-half a sandwich was enough for we 3 adults and the soup was devoured by my 2 year old granddaughter. Now each of us has a 1/2 sandwich for lunch tomorrow.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank E J
silicon valley
“good food”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The prices and quick service make this a favorite when in a hurry. The salads and sandwiches are fantastic. The deserts are a treat.

Visited September 2013
Olympia, Washington
“Consistently great!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

My boyfriend and I came back here on the 16th, and the food was just as delicious as the last time. I was thrilled to learn that the tortellini I had had previously is now a permanent staple on the menu and was amazing!

This was my first time getting To-Go from them, and we were there at almost 9pm (closing time), but it took no time at all - maybe 5 to 10 minutes. Food was just as good as before, and it was still piping hot when I got home.

I can't wait to go again!

• Visited July 2013