“Delicious!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Evergreen, Colorado, United States
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

What a find! This was a delicious meal for a very reasonable priced and cooked fresh, using fresh, local ingredients. Yum!

Visited July 2014

Olympia, Washington
“filipino restaurant in Thurston County”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We had a great party here - they let us use the restaurant exclusively for several hours and we basically catered with them - no charge for the room due to our large party. (It is so great to have a 'different' restaurant - I am so tire of Mexican and Chinese cafes that are all the same.) Everyone raved about the food. It was served buffet style. Beautiful big platters of various filipino dishes and lots of fresh fruit artfully arranged. About the details - please have a little charity. These people are actually from the Philippines and have an extended family that help them out. If they are needed for a critical need with a church or family member, they may just close shop and go help. And sure they are going to try and sell souvenirs from their islands. I have been to this place many times over the years (same owner) and enjoy it very much.

• Visited March 2014
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Excellent food, freshly cooked; wonderful family "staff"”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We have eaten at Cebu Restaurant many times over the past few years, and each time I return to to Olympia, I eat at Cebu. It is my parents' favorite restaurant, so we also eat at Cebu on special occasions. The service is always consistent; the food always excellent. Moreover, the owners, Angel and his wife, and the two kids, always treat us like family. For example, when our mother turned 90, we celebrated her birthday there. Angel sang "Ave Maria" to highlight the evening. How cool is that? Other reviews have mentioned the cost, but let's face it, America, how many restaurants in the USA provide fresh-cooked food? Yes, you can eat cheaper at other restuarants, but the food in other restuarants will often be served within 10 minutes of your order, no matter how many are in your party, which means the food was mass produced and pre-prepared. Personally, I prefer real food, and Cebu provides it, along with wonderful service!

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad food dirty kitchen dirty comfort room”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Pricey yet Mediocre food. Ambiance inside the restaurant tries to be high class but when you take a peak in the kitchen it's disgusting and their bathroom has ugly paint and dirty floors. I don't know why they're selling necklaces and other souvenirs here when they're a restaurant. Save your money and eat somewhere else.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lanimae54
Iowa City, Iowa
“Filipino food when Seattle is just too far away”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I ordered the following: Curry Chicken - Well loved by my friends (transplant from Indiana), Pancit - not bad but not great either, and Letchon Kawali - The skin was crispy and flavorful but may need to marinate more. I never miss the opportunity to eat Filipino food if it is available. Compared to Chicago, California, or SEattle, the menu here cannot compete. With that said…it is good enough if you live in places where Filipino Food is non-existent.

Good things about this place? Service. I felt the Filipino hospitality and while I was with a cute but crying baby, the host was able to provide us with a toy box that kept the 2 year old child (still a baby to me) occupied and happy. TIP - Try the place. The fried lumpia was very yummy. OH and they cater.

Things to improve - the decor. The place looked a little "unkept" :(

• Visited January 2014

Been to Cebu Restaurant? Share your experiences!