“Get the "Jake"”

Olympia, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get the "Jake"”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Dirty Dave's many times, the food is always good. The pizza is a little overrated but fine, the salad bar is great, lots of selection! The main reason I go is to get the "jake" sub sandwich, three meats and cheese toasted then cool shredded lettuce is added then their own italian dressing is poured on top. Sounds good but it actually is great! This last visit I noticed that they have shrunk the Jake, bummer, I used to barely finish the sandwich, now I want more! Still a great spot just not the great value!

• Visited August 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Puzzled”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Not sure why everyone is saying the pizza is so great. It seemed rather dry and bland to me. Maybe I should give it another chance. I would recommend this for cheap eats especially for families or people on a tight budget. Colorful interior, noisy place - probably the kind of place your kids would be right at home at.

I have had better pizza at Old School Pizza where two slices will fill you up and give you a taste explosion so I don't think anyone can say Dirty Dave's is the best pizza in Olympia. It is just not true.

• Visited August 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Always fantastic”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I have been coming here since I moved to Washington in the early 80's. I have always loved the pizza and salad bar! Continually fresh and tasty salad bar and pizza, best italian dressing.

Visited March 2013
Olympia, Washington, United States
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

If you ate in Olympia you should head to Dirty Dave's restaurant their cashew pizza is like nothing you have ever had. This restaurant has been around for over 30 years passed from father to son. The quality is always good and it is a fun place to have a meal.

• Visited December 2012
Olympia, Washington
“Funky”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

A fun place for familes. It has a funky atmosphere with posters on the walls and ceiling. I think it is best pizza in Olympia. We like the Gay Ninties special pizza with cashews. The shrimp salad is excellent. My husband gets the steamed clams. Dirty Dave's also has pizza by the slice at lunch.
We sometimes would go to watch football on TV and we also use it for takeout.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank maryellenbradley

Been to Dirty Dave's Gay Nineties? Share your experiences!