“Tasty sushi and nice atmosphere”
Review of Aya Sushi

Aya Sushi
Ranked #53 of 374 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I was craving sushi on a recent business trip and read reviews of several local spots. I settled on Aya Sushi and I couldn't have been happier. My meal was delicious and I was wonderfully surprised by the salad portion. My rainbow roll was delicious and the service at the counter was perfect for a solo traveler. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We go other places but always return here for the best sushi around, its clean and fast service. The sushi is the best

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Every restaurant can have an off night, but Aya is pretty constant for great sushi.

A lot of their menu is very similar to the Sushi House. However, their Rockstar is much better.

They also have other items for those who don't like sushi. Their bento box is great too.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at this restaurant recently. We really enjoyed the sushi rolls and gyoza. Both were excellent. Would definitely dine here again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Cozy ambience, arttractive decor, good service and excellent sushi. Since they opened I don't bother with any other Japanese food in town.

Been to Aya Sushi? Share your experiences!