“Great food! ”

Price range: US$20 - US$35
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Food was top notch. Had the pan fried sole with rice and green beans. The Baileys chocolate mousse was yummy!
Service was ok but nothing outstanding but the food was worth the visit. Will definitely visit again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

On a recent visit to Olympia, my friend and I took her teenage son and his girlfriend to Anthony's for lunch. The girl seemed surprised that we weren't going to a "taco truck", which in turn surprised me! However, she soon relaxed on the lovely little patio and enjoyed her meal, as did we all. This was my second time having lunch there, but my first time on the patio. The food is consistently very good: We each ordered something from the $10 menu and no one was disappointed. Then I couldn't resist the sound of a berry cobbler, so we ordered one and split it four ways. It actually satisfied our sweet teeth (sweet tooths?). This is really a very elegant restaurant, yet with a friendly, casual vibe and the view of the adjacent marina is priceless.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We enjoyed a lovely evening at this restaurant. We dined on the Sunset dinner (4 courses/ set price) which was delicious while overlooking the harbour. We had worked up an appetite wandering through the nearby market and the waterfront.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Over 40 years ago I had a wonderful broiled halibut in Alaska. Been looking for it ever since and no place ever came close. Anthony's did, this time. We regularly eat for for special occasions as the food (fish and beef) has always been good. But, this time the stars must have aligned as both my halibut and my wife's lingcod were wonderful. Fresh, well prepared, and joined on the plate by wonderful fresh veggies. We both had a very nice cocktail. Service was good, bringing items when needed but not hovering. As I said, we eat here often and have never been disappointed but they sure raised the bar this time.

1  Thank Hal72
Reviewed 31 May 2014

So, it's my birthday. We visited this restaurant tonight because they emailed me a $20 certificate for my birthday. Very nice and much appreciated. My husband ordered seafood fettuccine and it looked really good--lots of seafood (shrimp, scallops, etc.) and that definitely makes the dish. I ordered "pan fried Olympia oysters". There were plenty, but to my surprise, fried in a batter and much over-cooked. Not good. Our gracious waitress removed them from the table and asked what my second dinner choice would have been. Alaskan pan seared scallops. So, after a small wait, she brings a new dinner: Scallops, beans and rice. The scallops were SO burnt and over-cooked, I still have trouble getting past that taste. She notices I'm not eating, offers to bring me new scallops. I decline. She brings them anyway. OK. Much better, but now eating is not something I want to do. Bottom line: The waitress was very helpful and accommodating. She did not charge us for the oysters or the scallops. Nice, but I'll never return to that restaurant. So disappointed in their cook staff. The food was extremely disappointing and a waste of time for me......