“Great pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
MissAnnaB
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

You can't get good pizza on the west coast like on the east coast but this is a good place to go. The pizza is great. Fun atmosphere and fast service

• Visited April 2014

Olympia, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dirty! ”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Love the pizza! But would it hurt to pick a a towel and clean? Dirty Dirty Dirty place! And don't get me started on the restroom! LAZY!!!

1 Thank Joeyp259
olympia
“Best East Coast Pizza”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Pizzeria opened maybe 20 years ago and has been a mainstay in Olympia BECAUSE the pizza is outstanding... They serve salads too... And they sell by the slice...Located right downtown...

Visited November 2013
“Hole in the wall with great food and a real niche atmosphere.”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Truly not a place to go if you are looking for anything beyond paper plates. But the food is exceptional, and cheap. I personally loved the atmosphere- posters plastering the wall from the 80's to 90's. I think I might have even seen a Max Headroom poster! Lol! My husband was very impressed that they had some authentic original arcade games, like Street Fighter!

But enough about the atmosphere (did I mention its the type of place with graffiti all over the booths- love it!). The food was phenomenal! Nice crisp thin and flavorful pizza dough. We got a small "The Nuge" pizza, with 4 kinds of meats, including andouille sausage. Not only did it taste amazing, but next time we will be splitting it because its as big as a large pizza anywhere else! I got a calzone and added pepperoni. It had a garlic butter crust, and was packed with cheese and marinara. I'm so happy we saw the place, and decided to give it a shot. Oh, and they have draft beers :)

Lastly, we had a solicitor stop by our table trying to get us to donate money to some trip he was taking. The owner saw it and immediately nipped it in the bud. Much to his credit :) Next time we come to Olympia, we are definitely stopping in again!

• Visited November 2013
Tumwater, Washington
“Great NYC style pizza”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

This is the ONLY pizza I have eaten for the last 17 years in Olympia! I love their pizza and I lived in Staten Island for a few years. This will be the last pizza you will ever eat in Olympia! :)