“Great Thai Food in Olympia !!”

Lemon Grass Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 349 Restaurants in Olympia
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings
Crescent Beach
“Great Thai Food in Olympia !!”
Reviewed 26 September 2007

My husband and I were in Olympia on September 19, 2007 and we did not know where to go for Thai food. My sweetie logged onto to Trip Advisor and we found the Lemon Grass.

The food is fabulous!!! We tried the Crispy Wontons and also the Chicken Satay Skewers and both were yummy. Our main courses consisted of Hot and Spicy Noodles with Pork which were wide rice noodles with egg, broccoli, onion, bell peppers, cabbage, green beans, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and carrots in a delicious sauce. Our next entree was (my new favourite) Honey Walnut Prawns which had crispy prawns in a delicious creamy honey sauce and toasted seasoned walnuts.

This is a small restaurant, but well worth the wait. Please try this wonderful little place in downtown Olympia next time you are near there.

Kathleen and Garth
Crescent Beach, B.C. Canada

1 Thank SnipDog

Olympia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My fav Thai place in Olympia”
Reviewed 30 July 2007

The food here is excellent and a great variety. The place is small, they ned to stop cleaning their cloth napkins with the kitchen stuff (to avoid the greasy smell) and shampoo their carpets once in a while - but that is minor compared to the great food and friendly people.

1 Thank Thaifoodlvr
Kennewick, Washington
“Great Thai Food Don't Miss it!”
Reviewed 1 August 2006

We eat here every time we come to Olympia. The owner grinds her own spices to make the curries. The salads, honey walnut shrimp and singing angel are my favorites. The dish with the wide noodles and peanut sauce is great too. Mango and sticky rice always seems to be available. I just wish it was not so far away. I love LEMONGRASS! The place is not very big, you may have to wait for a table but it will be worth it. I have noticed for lunch they turn the sign to closed promptly at 2:00.

3 Thank juliebug52