“Great Restaurant”
Review of Mac N More - CLOSED

Mac N More
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The name does not do justice to the food ( we thought it would be greasy spoon truck stop food from the name). Excellent meals and service. Creative cooking at its finest. Reasonable prices. Should be featured on Food Network's Drive-Ins, Diners, and Dives. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Everyone in the family enjoyed their meal, which wasn't hard becuse there are so many great choices on the menu. I had the Sriracha Mac and it was absolutely fantastic (even better as leftovers). The dish was not too spicy and the kimchi was a nice addition. The kids breakfast (for dinner) meals seemed a bit small, but we just ordered a side of mac n cheese and that took care of them.

There was a small problem with the timliness of the order, but the staff quickly took care of the issue and put us back on track (nice service recovery).

The environment is very relaxed. You order at a register, take a seat, and then someone will bring the food to your table. Looks like they can get a bit busy and seating is limited (no problem - get it to go).

If you want great comfort food I defintely recommend this place. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Very good food! Had the breakfast French Toast today and it was wonderful! At a previous visit, had the delish meatloaf and macaroni and cheese. Love this place!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

The menu may be overwhelming and with so many choices it can be difficult to choose. I don't think they make anything that would disappoint. I love this place! The portions are gargantuan, the service quick enough and friendly. Satisfies a comfort food craving for good old mac n cheese and nouveau mac with wacky combinations of flavors. I recommend the buffalo chicken mac, the baked potato mac, the stroganoff mac and the meatloaf mac. They could do without the half a hot dog bun "garlic bread" though and save a few pennies for themselves. I am already indulging in pasta, I don't need any bread thanks. I always forget to ask to not get it though. I haven't yet ventured to try their burgers because I am forever tempted by mac! They have a GREAT selection of microbrew beers which of course is a wonderful complement to the food. The tables have fun chalk board painted tops, and chalk to play and draw with. Great prices too.