“Awesome Bakery / Cafe”

Wagner's European Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Olympia
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lower Bavaria, Germany
“Awesome Bakery / Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

I got the Danish and Coffee special and was pleasantly surprised how good both were. Had to get another Danish and refill before we left. Will always try and stop by this place whenever I come through Olympia. Reminded me of Europe but of course with that American sweet tasting pastries. Tip: If you are used to the European bakeries, i.e. Germany, then expect the pastries to be a little sweeter. This is America so of course we add sugar.

• Visited May 2013

Washington State
“Best bakery ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

This is the third time I have been to this bakery. It is a great place to sit and eat a sandwich or to take out. I can't even begin to describe the wonderful, fresh pastries and cakes. I took home a chocolate cheesecake for a birthday and it was a chocolate lovers dream! I will be back!

• Visited March 2013
Olympia, Washington
“Best Bakery in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

Best bakery in Olympia. Great lunch as well. Staff is very friendly, salads and sandwiches are great. Homemade soups everyday. Reasonable price. I go regularly for lunch during the week.

• Visited April 2013
Yelm, Washington
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

Not only does everything in the bakery look beautiful, it tastes wonderful too! The staff is always very helpful and friendly as well.

Lacey, Washington
“Wonderful German deli ,cakes and tortes. The best In Washington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

I go for special occasions and when company is in town. I go by at the least once a month. I will keep going. I have never heard a thank you or been given a smile from staff. They are not outright rude but they ignore you or stare at you as you make your selections. It's either a type they hire or the staff do not like their job.They make me feel unwanted. If it wasn't such quality food I would never go back.

• Visited March 2013