“Great for Biking”

Millersylvania State Park
Ranked #9 of 57 things to do in Olympia
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the highlights of this state park is Deep Lake, a summertime favorite among local residents.
Reviewed 16 October 2012

We stayed here in our tent trailer at the end of September and had a great time. I was suprised tht the RV sites were almost full on Friday and Satuhrday. My kids had an awesome time biking the trailer loop, and I appreciated that I could see them while they zoomed around. The park was clean and the campground hosts were really friendly and helpful. We visited the Olympia Farmer's Market, Wolf Haven, and Lattin's Cider farm and enjoyed all three. I'm sure we'll visit again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Millersylvania State Park

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We didn't stay there. We visited the hostess. The park has a largte lake where men were fishing It is a beautiful, well maintained park with many tall fir trees and rhoddies. There are no septic hookups but a septic dump is available. I would enjoy staying there in my RV.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Just your adverage park, the lake is not the cleanest. I have never been able to catch a fish in it but rafting is kind of nice.

1  Thank MustangMean
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Park is spacious and clean. Big grassy area for playing with the kids. Baseball diamond, football, volleyball...all the sports to have a great day. You want to get there early if you are planning a family gathering because it does fill up fast.

Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

Holds so many memories love this place the trees are beautiful...lots of trails ... and campsites ..feel safe there ...clean restrooms wonderful beach can't wait for summer

2  Thank trisha2407