“Great food, not cheap food”
Review of Casa Mia

Casa Mia
Ranked #30 of 350 Restaurants in Olympia
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Seattle, Washington
“Great food, not cheap food”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We went there for a late lunch, there were only three occupied tables when we arrived. A waitress told us to sit wherever we wanted, we chose a comfortable booth. It is a casual place, comfortable and family friendly. I ordered a micro-brew and we needed more time to order, not a problem. I had the Sicilian burger and my wife had the Blackened Seafood pita. Our orders were brought out in a decent amount of time. My fries were obviously fresh and i knew it was a potato earlier that day, fresh and delicious, also HOT. I am not much on fancy burgers, but man it was good. Way to go. My wife shared her Blackened seafood with my, WOW. When I go there again, and we will, I will order that, It was absolutely delicious. OK great food, nice clean atmosphere, good service and for the quality of food reasonable price. What's not to like,

• Visited January 2014

“Great restaurant with great charm.”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled on this little gem when searching for a decent place to have a sit down meal which didn't involve french fries and BBQ sauce. I like that they have great food with different portion sizes and the service was amazing. Our waitress made sure we never had an empty glass without hovering over our table. The prices won't break the bank and you will leave satisfied.

• Visited August 2013
Sparks, Nevada
“Fig almond pizza, mmmmmm”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I understand that this group of regional cafes began in Hoquiam a LONG time ago and that their pizzas have won some national competitions. We sampled one of their newer selections, the prosciutto and provolone, fig and almond pizza and it was topped with balsamic vinegar over arrugula. YES, it was slightly sweet and a bit peppery. Yum. Ingredients always seem fresh. I have always loved their salad with shrimp added and blue cheese dressing. The remodel of an old garage, at the downtown Olympia location, is well done and their sunroom/patios feel so convincingly Italian! Valuable in this gray drizzle.

• Visited March 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Find.”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Thanks to Tripadvisor we tried Casa Mia in Olympia Wa. GLAD WE DID!! Fantastic Pizza, past and great selection of beer. Friendly staff and a real homey, Go during Happy Hour 3-9pm for great deals. Family of 5 = $40!!

• Visited March 2013
Seattle, Washington
“An Old Standby”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Good, cheap food in an unpretentious setting. Pasta is good. House salad is good. Quick service. Casa Mia is centrally located but parking can be a problem sometimes.

Visited October 2012

Been to Casa Mia? Share your experiences!