“rude and unprofessional”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Omak
Reviewed 10 September 2012

recent stay was unlike anyother, new staff at front desk were very rude and unprofessional, wer unable to process payment, then i was double charged and couldnt be refunded for up to 10 days. the room was not up to choice standards by any means. all this combined made my stay a complete hassle to say the least. its hotels such as this that will give choice a bad name. will look else were on my next trip to omak.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank janice n

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I found this motel to be very good for the price, room was clean and well set out. Breakfast was good. Will stay there again. The pool was very welcome on a hot day. I did have a little problem with the internet but it was taken care of quickley.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Johnnyshotgun
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We have stayed here before on a road trip to Alaska on our Harley several years ago. So this trip since we knew what we were getting we stayed here again, another road trip to Alaska, but by truck this time. Check in was fast, Ron at the front desk was friendly, checked in late pm 9:30pm, helped us to be sure we parked our truck and uhaul trailer. Rooms are clean, lools like bathrooms have been remodeled. Newer carpet, we had a king size bed, slept comfortably, might be too soft for some, but it worked, we were up and wanted to be on the road by 6am, needed milk for our protein drink, we were able to get it before breakfast which starts at 6am, they do have a great breakfast, biscuits and gravey, waffles, sausage, etc. Would stay here again if we came thru Omak again.

Room Tip: Town closes up early so noise was not a problem, we did have a room on the 2nd floor, so not sure if...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank deeharleygal
Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Omak Rodeway Inn and was very impressed with my stay there. The house keeper Josephine was very pleasant and very helpful to suit my needs and help during breakfast she poured me a cup of fresh brewed coffee and served it to me at my table and wiped up my area when I was done eating. The continental breakfast was superb and exceeded my expectations of the breakfast everything was fresh and hot. The room I stayed in was very clean and comfortable. My house keeper Josephine was very helpful with making me feel at home and providing assistance when asked and she was very promt even though she seemed busy and was professional. Josephine is a very pleasurable person to talk to and very friendly.I was glad to see an employee who valued her job as well as the customers she made my stay wonderful. There was also a desk clerk named Ronnie that was working the desk when I was staying and I found him to be a bit abrasive and rude, he was really loud when he spoke and didn't have the best body odor ( smelt of cigarettes) I also had a very hard time understanding him when he spoke. My overall stay was wonderful I loved the location and the weather it was a plus.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank AGodwinn
Reviewed 4 July 2012

i stayed at this hotel me and a buddy and they stole his insqlin and did not clean the room and did not take out the trash and the one manger ronnie he was so mean and he threaten to call the cops and have me and my buddy taken away this hotel needs to be sut down for good i am thanking about takeing them to court

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank gary m
Reviewed 1 July 2012

my wife and I stayed from june 29th - july 1st of 2012 for a family reunion in okanogan. we loved the stay and the staff was great. my wife and I well stay there again. we also had my brother with us. oh and the food was great for breakfast, I loved the eggs and sausage, and ronny is a good cook, (good job ronny). and the bed was nice, and the room had a very good AC unit.

Room Tip: they had no fitness center and no restaurant however they had friendly staff, clean rooms, and full...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Damian I
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Our stay at the Rodeway Inn in Omak was just the thing we needed after a long day of traveling. Kimberly checked us in and was so sweet and helpful. She's a peach. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast delicious. We don't travel through Omak often but when we do, we will be staying at the Rodeway Inn.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephen H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Omak
Quality Inn Okanogan
#2 of 2 in Okanogan
Columbia River Ranch
Columbia River Ranch
#1 of 2 in Okanogan

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!