“Good value, nice place to stay.”

Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Omak
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 September 2013

After getting rained out on a camping trip, my family and I decided to spend a few nights at a hotel. We drove up to Omak and found this hotel, which was a huge relief. We got a King bed suite for 3 nights. I asked for a discount and got the room for $125/night, which was great.

I'll divide this review into pros and cons. The pros:
The bedding is lovely, made with crisp white sheets and nice soft pillows. The bed in the room off the main room is a double and slightly too soft for my taste, but it's a sweet, comfortable room.

The 2 flat screen TVs were very nice, the wi-fi worked well (though you have to keep logging in as you do get bumped out on a regular basis).

Overall, it's a very nice room.

The cons:
There is a fold-out bed from a leather sofa in the living room that really didn't work at all. When we opened it the bed had been used by a past guest and never re-made so I had to call the front desk and ask for fresh sheets. Later, when we made the bed, we discovered it had a slight issue with the springs underneath the head. We got it to work OK while we were there, but it wasn't ideal.

There are his/her sinks in the room that never really shut off, so we had to fiddle with the faucet handles to get the water to turn off. Not a huge deal but it's worth mentioning.

I walked around in white socks the first day we were there and I noticed that at the end of the day the socks were not so clean anymore. Most likely it would be good to have the carpeting cleaned.

We did laundry in the hotel laundry room. Had to get help with the washer since when I put the quarters in the machine froze up. The assistant manager came to help and did get the machine running again, though not with much of a friendly attitude.

We'd stay here again and I recommend it to other travellers.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Sarah S, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

I am very sorry that I gave off the impression that I was not happy about helping you. I am always happy to help our guests and appreciate everyone who stays with us. I am the one who also checked you in and was delighted to find out that you were staying with us longer than what you had first planned on. We hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 September 2013

What a lovely surprise! A beautifully decorated, modern, clean, hotel in a tiny town. No restaurant on property but there is a restaurant practically next door and a 1 minute drive takes you to all the fast food places and a shopping mall. Great location, ample parking, efficient staff. Even has a pool. We ordered in Pizza from a non-chain pizza place and it was great too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 24 September 2013

On a road trip and after going through Republic Washington viewed 2 establishments continued driving. Arrived in Omak and was getting concerned about spending the night some where. Found a Best Western on arrival. After a hot tub & swim had a great nights sleep. Room was clean and the staff was very friendly & helpful. Next morning ate breakfast before departure and was good to go......

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

This is my third time at this location. The first was the best experience but overall it is a great property. The only problem we had on this visit was there was no soap in the shower dispenser... or maybe it just didn't work. Check in girl was helpful and very nice. So was the young lady at the breakfast area.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We visited the Best Western Peppertree Inn while on an Alfa Romeo tour. There were approx. 9 cars (18) people who stayed here on our way to Canada. The rooms were nice, clean and the beds comfortable. In the morning we had plans to go elsewhere for breakfast but the hotel offered a complimentary breakfast so most stayed there. It is adequate for a jump on the day. Staff was friendly and worked well with our group. Would recommend for an overnight in the area.

Room Tip: We had a room facing away from the highway and were treated to a lovely sunset over the hills to the...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The bed was as comfortable as mine at home and I slept like I was at home. The room was updated and offered all the amenities one could wish for. We will be back! The only disappointment was the breakfast...it seemed to lack freshness.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 14 September 2013

This was a realtively nice, modern hotel. It was a typical Best Western hotel room. Clean and modern. The sink was in the bedroom and not the bathroom, which was nice. We didn't spend much time at the hotel (came late, slept and then left right after breakfast), but we had a pleasant stay. The breakfast was good. The price was higher than I would have liked to have paid in such a small town.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Omak
3 mi away
#5 of 5 in Omak
Columbia River Ranch
Columbia River Ranch
#1 of 2 in Okanogan

Been to Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak? Share your experiences!