“Best Western”

Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Omak
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 October 2013

You have given it the perfect name "Best" Western cause it is the Best!! through out my past 10 years I have stayed in hotels 85% of my time on the road and its been in a Best Western hotel. Love everything about the hotels I've stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
David C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Hi Will T,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our brand! We will look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area.

Cheers,

Reviewed 15 October 2013

It is an excellent place to stay. We got there very late and the young woman was very friendly and helpful. The room was outstanding..very clean, quiet, modern and roomy. You can use the pool and hot tub at any hour of the day or night and no kids after 10:00 pm which was very nice. The breakfast was fine but nothing stupendous..The coffee was very good which is a good, good thing. I would definitely return here and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jamkee

Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area.

Thanks,

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. The accommodations, staff, hotel cleanliness were outstanding! The pool & hot tub area very clean and sanitized. We made use of it at least once a day! We will return again and again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sarah S, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Thanks for your great review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We all work very hard at making our guests feel welcome. Next time you are in town we hope you will be staying with us.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The staff was wonderful. I had a problem with my company credit card and they were very helpful in resolving the issue in a quick and very generous manner. The manager was awesome and on the spot took over the situation instead of waiting on someone else to do it. Very clean room and nice establishment.I have stayed also in there Spokane location a few times in the past and they were as well kind and very good to us. I love the rooms they make you feel very comfortable. Great Décor and very updated.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. We take pride in making our guests feel at home and welcome. We hope that next time you are in Omak Wa. that you will stay with us again.

Look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Good clean newer hotel, great staff, very helpful, best place to stay in Omak. Quiet well insulated rooms to help with a good night sleep. Breakfast could be better, but it was O.K., typical of most other hotel chains.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mark S. Thank you for staying with us in Omak. We work very hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay. I hope we will see you again the next time you are in the Omak area.

Cheers,

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We were in Omak, WA for a week, the staff was very helpful throughout. The location of the hotel was great. Easy check-in for a large group of people. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Free Breakfast in the morning was good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Sarah S, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Thank you so much for your great review! We love reading these! We hope that the next time you are in Omak Wa. You will be staying with us at The Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

After getting rained out on a camping trip, my family and I decided to spend a few nights at a hotel. We drove up to Omak and found this hotel, which was a huge relief. We got a King bed suite for 3 nights. I asked for a discount and got the room for $125/night, which was great.

I'll divide this review into pros and cons. The pros:
The bedding is lovely, made with crisp white sheets and nice soft pillows. The bed in the room off the main room is a double and slightly too soft for my taste, but it's a sweet, comfortable room.

The 2 flat screen TVs were very nice, the wi-fi worked well (though you have to keep logging in as you do get bumped out on a regular basis).

Overall, it's a very nice room.

The cons:
There is a fold-out bed from a leather sofa in the living room that really didn't work at all. When we opened it the bed had been used by a past guest and never re-made so I had to call the front desk and ask for fresh sheets. Later, when we made the bed, we discovered it had a slight issue with the springs underneath the head. We got it to work OK while we were there, but it wasn't ideal.

There are his/her sinks in the room that never really shut off, so we had to fiddle with the faucet handles to get the water to turn off. Not a huge deal but it's worth mentioning.

I walked around in white socks the first day we were there and I noticed that at the end of the day the socks were not so clean anymore. Most likely it would be good to have the carpeting cleaned.

We did laundry in the hotel laundry room. Had to get help with the washer since when I put the quarters in the machine froze up. The assistant manager came to help and did get the machine running again, though not with much of a friendly attitude.

We'd stay here again and I recommend it to other travellers.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

I am very sorry that I gave off the impression that I was not happy about helping you. I am always happy to help our guests and appreciate everyone who stays with us. I am the one who also checked you in and was delighted to find out that you were staying with us longer than what you had first planned on. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Omak
3 mi away
#1 of 2 in Okanogan
Motel Nicholas
Motel Nicholas
#4 of 5 in Omak

Been to Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak? Share your experiences!