Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Omak
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The pepper Tree at Omak was a very Nice hotel. Breakfast was exceptional and The room was very Clean!! Plan To Be Back. Was there on business. Good place to rest at the end of a long day. The Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sarah S, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Sharleen,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you again.

Dione

Reviewed 10 June 2014

From start to finish, this hotel is A++++. Room was amazing, staff was EXTREMELY courteous, and our stay couldn't have been any better. Pool is open 24 hours and both pool and hot tub have handicap lifts which shows the extent this facility goes to accommodate everyone. Bed was memory foam with very nice linens. The furnishings where new and very comfortable. Breakfast was yummy and had a nice variety of items. Staff was quick to clean tables and tend to your needs. This hotel allows pets but you would never know it from the cleanliness or smell. I highly recommend this hotel and if you read some of my other reviews....you will see that I don't praise easily!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Sarah S, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Tammy,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The Omak Peppertree was a perfect location for a two night business trip stay. It was right off the main highway but not noisy at all. The king room was a good size, clean and comfortable. I liked the walk in shower though at first I thought they had forgotten the shampoo. As it turned out there was a dispenser in the shower stall with everything that was needed. The sinks are outside the bathroom and very spacious. The staff forgot fresh coffee packs one day but the front desk took care of that right away. The Wi-Fi worked well and so did the AC. I got to town a little late and was too tired to go to a restaurant. I walked over to a big grocery store that was near by and got food so it was nice having a refrigerator and microwave in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We are so glad that you enjoyed your business stay. We look forward to having you again in the future. If you should need anything please feel free to contact us at 1-509-422-2088.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel is seven years old and it feels a lot newer. It is very well maintained, exceptional property. Our room was nicely appointed with a lovely headboard and accents - granite topped night stands, desk and coffee table with a lovely artificial orchid vase on top. The sink area (separate from the bathroom) was very attractive with a vessel type sink. Our room had a king bed and a lovely taupe colored pleather sofa. I found the bed to be comfortable and the bedding was exceptionally cozy. There was a large shower and no tub in our room and the shampoo and body wash was in a dispenser mounted to the wall of the shower. The bottom of the shower was slippery but they do have a grab bar. They offer an evening reception Monday - Thursday and they served nachos the day we were there. It was very good. They also have a choice of beer, wine or soft drinks. This is a super extra touch. They have an exercise room with a couple of machines and a nice water dispenser. Laundry is only $1 to wash and dry and we definitely took advantage. They have large picture windows at end of each hall that really gives the space a good vibe!!

Vanilla yogurt in a big bowl at breakfast, real scrambled eggs with sausage and tortillas to make breakfast burritos. I also appreciated being able to use real plates and flatware (vice disposable). There was a recycle bin near the elevator for those guests so inclined. I was on the third floor and was worried I'd hear noise above me as the hotel was full. I shouldn't have worried as I heard nothing. Of course, the hotel was full of adults the evening I was there. Noise might be different with children running around.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Sarah S, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

AGoingGal,

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Yet another great stay at BW Peppertree Inn in Omak. We were forced to leave the resort we were at because of well pump failure and stayed here for one night. As usual everything was great, staff accommodations everything. We were able to get checked in around 1230PM and get a room right away. Great staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sarah S, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

James,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Management was horrible with their staff. I have never witnessed anything of such nature. The assistant manager screamed and yelled at the housekeepers as I exited the elevator to retrieve my items from the front of building. Front desk clerk was treated like an animal that literally made me sick to my stomach. How can such behavior be acceptable in such place of business? By someone of such status as a Manager? Diane I think her name was. Such experience made me realize not to ever go back. For that matter I will recommend my family, friends, business associates to re-consider staying at a Best Western hotel. Thank you for your time and perhaps you will get this issue resolved.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank conejanieve
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great experience in all respects. Clean facilities, nice pool and hot tub. Free drinks and light snack Monday to Thursday at dinner time. Good breakfast with a variety of hot and cold selections. Good location on outskirts of town with eating places nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Jager41,

Glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next stay!

Asst. Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Omak
3 mi away
#2 of 2 in Okanogan
Motel Nicholas
Motel Nicholas
#5 of 5 in Omak

Been to Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak? Share your experiences!