our search was probably most influenced by price point as we were dropping off our daughter at a permaculture farm located an arms throw from Pebble Cove..we were in a suite that I would describe as a studio room perfect for couple / our 20 yr olde son was w/ us so we were three ducks in a row / he on a freely provided rollaway
the interior is beautiful w/ extra tall french doors, nice furnishings and what feels like just beezwaxed vertical grain fir - their goodies are great and my grinder packing Valhalla beans wife was most appreciative of the just ground local blend provided for us.
Reading these other reviews & guestbook I would say right on - we will be back & besides looking forward to harvesting foods from their garden the activity I regret most not doing is the rowing in their boat / next time!
As long as one is comfortable w/ accommodating numbers you could not do better than here w/ a family - big deck, barbecues, big lawn, animals, garden, your dog,list goes on - all was quiet when we were there but there were two or three of their kids friends and it was like summer camp - throw in the trampoline & hot tub to boot
If you are w/ kayaks you could not find a better place to launch or cruise and I would say photos don't quite do it justice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Cottage and Suites on a private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pebble Cove Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pebble Cove Farm Hotel Orcas Island
- Pebble Cove Farm Orcas Island, San Juan Islands, WA