We spent 3 nights in the family suite and were joined by other family who stayed in one of the studio suites for 2 nights. The rooms are very functionally laid out and the bed was really comfortable. We cooked several great meals using eggs that we gathered from the hen house and vegetables from the very large garden and greenhouse.
We had biked out from the ferry and the first day was too rainy for us to do any biking on the island, so Lydia let us know she was going into Eastsound and offered us a lift in and she came to pick us up several hours later.
This was a perfect location to relax and enjoy the bounty of the farm; and it was made even more enjoyable by the graciousness of our hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Cottage and Suites on a private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pebble Cove Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pebble Cove Farm Hotel Orcas Island
- Pebble Cove Farm Orcas Island, San Juan Islands, WA