Pebble Cove Farm is even better than advertised. Our family of four stayed in the cottage, which was ideal since it was quiet and a bit removed for the benefit of the other guests and our early to bed kids. After they drifted off to sleep, mom and dad enjoyed the beautiful views off the deck. Once we arrived on Orcas Island, we did explore and go whale watching, but there is so much to do at Pebble Cove Farm, we really didn't need to go anywhere else. The kids loved climbing up the playhouse tower, observing the animals and shell hunting on the private beach. It was great to add veggies from the garden and fresh eggs to the meals we prepared while we were there. Don't miss pirate island! This family is committed to responsible living and good stewardship of their property. It is a special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Cottage and Suites on a private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pebble Cove Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pebble Cove Farm Hotel Orcas Island
- Pebble Cove Farm Orcas Island, San Juan Islands, WA