My wife and I spent two nights at Pebble Cove Farm and our only complaint is that we could not stay longer. The property is both beautiful and spotlessly clean, the owners are incredibly friendly and gracious, the animals are adorable and the vegetables from the farm that we picked for dinner were out of this world. We are kosher travelers so being able to cook is a huge plus for us, especially in relatively remote places like the San Juan Islands. So being able to pick fresh delicious vegetables from the garden and prepare them mere moments later for dinner was a real treat. Indeed, Pebble Cove was much more than a place to stay for us - it was an integral part of our experience on Orcas Island. I cannot imagine a more perfect place to stay in the San Juans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Cottage and Suites on a private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pebble Cove Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pebble Cove Farm Hotel Orcas Island
- Pebble Cove Farm Orcas Island, San Juan Islands, WA