This place is a really a gem! The highlight for me was the very large vegetable garden where we harvested kale, lettuce, sugar snap peas, snow peas, and mint to add to our meals. We also enjoyed fresh eggs from the hen house. My son loved the rowboat while my daughter spent hours beach-combing. We had the family suite and that was plenty of room for 4 people. Lydia did a great job of balancing between being available for us but still giving us the privacy. She shared a bottle of fresh goat milk with us as soon as my husband expressed interest and curiosity. She replenished milk and OJ for us whenever we asked. We truly enjoyed our stay and hope to bring others with us in the near future! Thank you, Lydia and family!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Cottage and Suites on a private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pebble Cove Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pebble Cove Farm Hotel Orcas Island
- Pebble Cove Farm Orcas Island, San Juan Islands, WA