“"Open under new ownership"” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Tonasket, WA, USA
“"Open under new ownership"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

This resturant has been through a series of owners over the last ten years. The current owner has remodeled the interior and the "menu offerings" as well. The place is clean, the wait staff efficient and very attentive and the food is very good "home style" cooking. My particular favorie is their Reuben Sandwich. The "endless" coffee refills are especially appreciated by the mid morning and mid afternoon "klatches" that meet there. When looking for good food and a friendly atmosphere in Oroville, WA, try The Plaza.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Philip B

Boston, Massachusetts
“Plaza made us come back the next day!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

I went to the plaza because I was on work travel in Oroville. The sign out front led me to believe that it was going to be a shady joint, but we went in and were welcomed immediately. We got service quickly and ordered our food right away.

The first night I ordered the Ribeye steak. It came with garlic toast, a salad, fries, and mixed veggies. I enjoyed my steak, it was nothing spectacular, but altogether good. I ordered Crossaint Bread Pudding for dessert and it was really really good. Hit the spot big time.

Next day, I got a burger and fries. The fries were really good! Do visit the plaza if you find yourself in Oroville.

• Visited September 2012