“$7.99 Processing fee, What??”
Review of Sweet Alice Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pacific Beach
Sweet Alice Inn
Seattle, Washington
“$7.99 Processing fee, What??”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I used to love coming to this place. However, it was bought out by Seabrook and now fees are higher and service is bad. When I booked this place they failed to mention this $7.99 processing fee. Its not taxes and not part of the room fee. When I asked what it was for, they couldn't give me an answer and refused to refund it. They used to provide a room cleaning service and amenities like coffee. Now they provide non of it. I miss the old owners.

Room Tip: Find a better place to stay!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank sassywm

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My wife and I just got back from Pacific Beach, WA. We stayed at Sweet Alice Inn and went to nearly every local business (all 5 of them). On our arrival, there were no employees, numbers to call, or even phones to use. We did not have cell phone service but luckily there was a gas station up the block that let us use their phone. After getting a hold of someone, we checked ourselves inn. Also, there was a hot tub on site but it was not functioning properly during our stay. After the matter, management was notified of our complications and compensated us, sent maintenance to the hot tub, and invited us to use the pool and spa facilities at the nearby Seabrook community.

The bed at Sweet Alice was very comfy and the bathroom was really nice. The room was very attractive and well decorated. I do wish that the kitchenette had a small stove top to cook on, but it had an over sized microwave that was used to reheat our takeout.

As for the local business and attractions, we went in the off season and hours were very limited (some closed Monday through Thursday!). There are 3 coffee shops all within a block and our favorite was Emliy's Confections. The guy there had the best attitude!

Overall I would recommend Sweet Alice Inn... BUT... I would check up the road at Seabrook first to see if they have any availability within the same price range.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
#10 of 14 in Ocean Shores
Ocean Crest Resort
Ocean Crest Resort
#3 of 3 in Moclips

Been to Sweet Alice Inn? Share your experiences!