“Great place to bring the family!!! We loved it!!!”
Review of Pacific Beach Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pacific Beach
Pacific Beach Inn
Seattle, Washington
“Great place to bring the family!!! We loved it!!!”
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Pacific Beach Inn is a great place to bring your family!!! We stayed in room #7 and were very pleased with the room...The staff was very helpful and awesome...The rooms were clean and they had a kitchen to cook in, since there were 6 of us.. During the day would hang out at the beach, which is totally amazing and not crowed at all... One of my favorite things to do was take the kids down to the ocean, which is right there and go hunt for sand dollars when the ocean is out...Let me tell you we came home with plenty of those things!!! We all had so much fun and did not want to come home!!!! I would highly recommend The Pacific Beach Inn to all... It's nice and peaceful and great family fun!!! Thanks again Pacific Beach Inn!!! Til next time...

Room Tip: Room 7 and 8...great rooms
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank julgirl

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 5 December 2010

My first clue should have been the lack of photos on the web site. The second should have been that I had to ask them to send me a confirmation of the reservation...it didn't appear to be something they normally do. Third, I guess you do get what you pay for; I thought the room price was lower because it's the winter season, but it was probably as much as they can charge without being sued.

We picked room 8 because it had 2 bedrooms. When I sat down to see the view out the patio door, there was a telephone pole directly in front of me. Also the roofs of homes on either side of us & to the front. Telephone lines drooped on the left. If I craned my neck just right to see over the deck rail, I could just see the ocean. There was no direct trail to the ocean from there; had to go a couple of blocks. The room was very old and replastered and smelled somewhat moldy. The furniture is from the 1980's and was completely worn out by 1990. The beds & linen were clean. The nightstands in the bedrooms were wooden TV trays. The rooms had had walls taken out and so the light fixture in the ceiling was to the far right. The "art" had sprays of food on them and the light switches were grimy. It was all I could do to stay there the 2 nights we booked but we had no where else to go. I ran to take a shower and change my clothes as soon as I got home. Also, this isn't a town; it has 2 espresso shops, 3 convenience stores and a kite shop. We had to eat dinner from a take out teriyaki place inside a convenience store.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with friends
6 Thank cynthia98584
Spokane Valley, Washington
Reviewed 4 August 2010

My family and friends love this place! The best bang for your buck when you are in Pacific Beach. The Inn keeps getting better and better every time that we stay. This time they updated the kitchen. We love bringing our own food and having the kitchen to prepare it in. We come every year!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
6 Thank spokaneguy27
pacific beach, washington
Reviewed 20 September 2009

Stayed in room 10. We enjoyed the view and the room itself. For a beach room it was very clean. There is a coffee shop across the street with great coffee and goodies.
The beach was only a hop and a skip away. Managers or owners dont know for sure were very helpful .Will come here again next year.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
6 Thank beachmaker
rhode island
Reviewed 22 August 2009

This is it! Stayed at the Inn in room #8 for two nights, needing a quiet, comfortable place to rest and relax. Had two teens, so separate bedrooms was a must. The cost of a two-bedroom inn right on the beach, with fully equipped eat-in kitchen and comfy living room was just right. We could have stayed up the road at the twice as expensive Seabrook (think Pleasantville/Stepford Wives) but it was much further from the beach and wayyyyy more expensive. The Pacific Inn managers were kind and very helpful. Saw swveral black bears in the area Inn is close enough to Olympic National Park activities.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
6 Thank naturenut_9
Seattle
Reviewed 28 April 2009

My fiance and I are from Seattle and decided to go to the coast for a weekend. We found the drive to be quite pleasant. We didn't have a lot of money so we tried out the Pacific Beach Inn because they seemed to have great prices for their rooms. I was extreemly impressed with the room for the price we paid. I've paid twice that amount of money before and didn't have a vew of the ocean. The room had a fantastic vew! It was only about a minute walk down to the beach and our room was very well furninshed. The staff was very pleasant and we simply felt like we were welcome in a small town as guests. I would highly recomend the Pacific Beach Inn because of their price, their location, and their service!

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
6 Thank SeattleJason
Seattle
Reviewed 6 April 2009

We decided at the last minute to come down with the kids this time. We didnt know what to expect what we could get. We found a 2 bedroom unit at the Pacific Beach Inn. Qiuet nicely furnished unit with a kitchen!. The staff was pleasant as well. Will definitely come back.
Great beach and shops nearby too.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
Best Western Lighthouse Suites Inn
Comfort Inn and Suites
Comfort Inn and Suites
#7 of 14 in Ocean Shores

Been to Pacific Beach Inn? Share your experiences!