“Another great stay at PBI”
Review of Pacific Beach Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pacific Beach
Pacific Beach Inn
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We just spent another great 3 nights at this Inn. The room had been updated since our visit last year. New bed, new futon, new TV. It is in a great location away from the crowds of Ocean Shores, but close enough to visit OS. The shower is great (tropical rain head) no bath tub. Great kitchenett with supplies for 2 people. Our favorite room is room 16, the Wi-Fi does not reach there very well but, good enough for my phone but not the laptop.

They have lots of thick pillows. King size bed.

The staff is super friendly and helpful, there is a hotel cat and we saw lots of guest with dogs.

They do not have daily room service, but for the two of us we really don't need it, they will get you fresh towels if you need them.

Lots of outlets for electrical devices.

No AC but the ocean breeze was awesome through two windows

Room Tip: Like I said room 16 is the best, you can see the beach and ocean from two different windows, and you...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Glowdaddy

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Do not judge this place from a drive by. My family and I happened upon this place after a day on the road and almost dismissed it because it looked like it needed freshening up. However a stop inside the office changed my impression immediately when talking to owner Teri (sp) and then her husband David. This couple were so accommodating to our needs, and then the rooms we were shown were an awesome value with ocean views. Rooms were clean and spacious. Beds comfortable. I hope to be back here again. Thanks Teri and David for your welcoming hospitality!

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Very nice. Newly remodeled. Crisp and clean! Bed comfy, counter for sink and microwave very easy to use, great walk out porch in back looking over ocean. Manager pleasant and helpful. Office cat also greeted me with a purr and meow. Parking outside door, Couldn't have asked for better place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SueVit
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed in room #10 at the Pacific Beach Inn last weekend and were pleasantly surprised when we first opened the door that the room had recently been remodeled. Everything in the room was brand new. Even the bathroom had new tile, sink, etc. They really did a great job with the remodel. It was very stylish and comfortable. We also had a great view of the ocean from our second floor room. The customer service was also terrific!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank norval54
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We have been staying regularly at this motel for a few years now and plan to keep returning. If you dig razor clams or just want a quiet get-a-way, this is the place for you. It is located a short scenic drive from Ocean Shores. This economically priced motel has views of the ocean from all the top floors, as well as many of the bottom rooms. While all the units have microwaves, we like to stay in the two bedroom units that also come with a stove and large fridge . The rooms are always extremely clean, which I am very picky about.
They have a clam cleaning station and the beach is just a short walk away. One of the most outstanding features is the management, who always make you feel more than welcome. After a recent visit I realized on the way home that I had forgotten something in the room. I called the motel and they went out of their way to mail the (large) item back to my home. This place is truly a gem!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jdib
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed in room 16. It had a king size bed, with lots of thick pillows. The room also had a futon couch/bed. Came with fridge, sink, dishes, coffee pot and an awesome shower. It was close to the path to the beach. You could see the ocean from our windows. We had two windows open and the breeze was great with the scent of salt air. The room did not have AC and I was glad we travel with AC.

It was not a problem for my wife and I but there are security lights just off the property and they were pretty bright and the curtain not quite thick enough. Bring a sleep mask.

My mom stayed in room 14 and while she was comfortable the curtains were really to thin for her, but she loved the coffee pot.

The front desk clerk was very helpful and made great recommendations for breakfast places.

FYI one side of the king size bed sagged a lot, I'm a very big guy so it might have been my fault. I notified the clerk and he said he would look into it.

They have very thick towels also.

Room Tip: If you have kids I would suggest room 16
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Glowdaddy
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay from nice young and helpful woman at front desk to kitchenette, nice beds and some ocean view. We would stay again if through here in the future. A lovely place that focused on practicing sustainability and recycling. Nice!

• Stayed: August 2013
#1 of 1 in Pacific Beach
Sand Dollar Inn and Cottages
Sand Dollar Inn and Cottages
#2 of 3 in Pacific Beach

Been to Pacific Beach Inn? Share your experiences!