“clean and safe”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
montana
“clean and safe”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This is a clean quiet hotel right off the interstate in pasco, that seems well managed. I have stayed here for one and two month blocks of time while working out of town. Ive been comfortable enough to leave my laptop in my room while cleaned etc. Victoria at the front desk was very helpful with my reservations and often late arrivals, I would walk in the door sign and initial and have a key, no hassle. I would recomend them.

Room Tip: 2nd floor next to a hall way for the quietest night.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank miles m

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Sleep Inn in Pasco, WA has always been one of the Top hotels I go to in Washington & Oregon. Always clean with all amenities operational and inviting. Victoria always expecting me with her own special way. A place that after a long...day, I look forward to arriving at. I've stayed at the rest, now stay at the BEST.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank David J
Independence, Oregon
Reviewed 6 February 2012

The front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room is simple, clean and modern. It is an efficient design that works well for a business traveler. I stayed here on two different occasions and each time it was very good. I recommend it if you are not expecting luxury at a mid-range price. It was just fine, the room had microwave, refrigerator, ironing board, flat screen TV, good WiFi and the front desk had the toiletries I forgot.

Room Tip: Upstairs is best.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank waterboy1368
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 24 June 2011

All the other reviews combined reflect this motel. What can you say, it's a budget motel next to the freeway. The rooms are small, towels skimpy, friendly and helpful staff, good for the price, rooms above the pool area probably get the chlorine smell, safe appearing neighborhood, walking path, pool, and hot tub. It isn't Hilton, but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank traveler5474
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 21 June 2011

This is one of the finest motels in the State of Washington. The staff is the most accommodating staff I have run across in 50+ years of traveling on business.

Room Tip: Call direct to the front desk
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Naomi M, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Thank you for your review and we are glad you enjoyed our friendly front desk staff.
We strive to have fun and friendly employees here at Sleep Inn, Pasco. We are soon going to add a wine tour package and local wines for sale, so come back soon.

Cheers,
Christi
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 6 May 2011

Nice clean Inn, very conveniently located off I-182 exit 7. Excellent value compared to other franchises in the area.

Room Tip: Get a suite for extra room for slightly extra rat.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Colorado
Reviewed 24 April 2011

My mom and I stayed at this hotel for two nights during wedding festivities for my cousin who was getting married at a local winery.

The hotel was clean and the continental breakfast was above-average. However, it's a little remote. There isn't one restaurant within walking distance. You definitely have to travel by car to get to any shopping or dining.

Also, they didn't have a wine opener that we could borrow so I had to run over to the outlets and buy one for $7.

My mom enjoyed using the small pool, but the "fitness center" was a joke.

This is a very basic budget hotel. If you are just driving through and need a place to sleep this will probably suffice, although, you'll have to drive to dinner.

I'd give this place a ho-hum review. If I ever have to travel to the tri-cities area again, I will not stay here.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Naomi M, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Thank you for your review of our motel here in Pasco. We are a bit out of the busy area, but Pasco has grown just in the last few months, and there are now more businesses next to us. We also have the nice bike/running path next to us, which is a quiet retreat for those looking to strech their legs or take their pet on a nice walk. We hope you will come back again to see what's new!
Christi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Hampton Inn Richland / Tri-Cities

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!